theres still real world trade...?

blazerethief

ok so i was in world 141,like always,and i was planning to buy a zamorak helm to match a red cape i had...so to me notice i see a lvl 3 spamming a site..and when i read it its a rwt site..so i am surprise...and reported him.

ok on to the topic,how do they do?do they do it in bh,?i doubt it..but i need help as to see how they do that so i can still report them.

like back then you saw a noob with lots of people around him..you knew they were rwt.or either seen someone going up stairs in some random house,that was drop trade and so on...so please no flaming >_> :pray: :pray:

Level_up_boy.png

ok so i was in world 141,like always,and i was planning to buy a zamorak helm to match a red cape i had...so to me notice i see a lvl 3 spamming a site..and when i read it its a rwt site..so i am surprise...and reported him.

ok on to the topic,how do they do?do they do it in bh,?i doubt it..but i need help as to see how they do that so i can still report them.

like back then you saw a noob with lots of people around him..you knew they were rwt.or either seen someone going up stairs in some random house,that was drop trade and so on...so please no flaming >_> :pray: :pray:

I do know how it's done... My friend buys gold all the time... I hate him for it... Anyway, he tells me how it's done, but I refuse to say how, due to the fact many people may read this, and many people will find out how.

Valid_Logic.png

I had a piece of grass on my shoe, and she wiped that off. Yeah. Impressive, eh? That's probably the closest I've ever been to having sex. :P

Yes, there are still ways to do RWT, although more complicated now than they used to be. Many offer to sell "time" by training on your character for a fee. This is usually a scam, however, and those who use it eventually gets banned, lose their accounts to the scammers or... well, get bored of runescape as they obviously did not enjoy it so much if they choosed to do RWT. :roll:

Don't worry about how they do it when you are reporting spammers offering various services, just report the spam bot for website/advertising and they'll removed by the customer support monkey before being replaced by another spam bot with similiar user name. Yay. -_-

BlogofGlorySignatureFixed.gif

I do know how it's done... My friend buys gold all the time... I hate him for it... Anyway, he tells me how it's done, but I refuse to say how, due to the fact many people may read this, and many people will find out how.

Its not really a secret. lol

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayl4.png

Quit. PM me if you play The Conduit to exchange friend codes.

If it wasn't, he wouldn't be asking -.-

Valid_Logic.png

I had a piece of grass on my shoe, and she wiped that off. Yeah. Impressive, eh? That's probably the closest I've ever been to having sex. :P

If it wasn't, he wouldn't be asking -.-

you expect every person to know how? I never said everybody knew it I just said it wasnt a secret :roll:

:D True. I didn't.

Valid_Logic.png

Maybe if you get the consent of some of the tip.it staff or mods, i could tell you some of the smaller ways to transfer money, but i doubt they would approve since it is against all runescape rules.

Please refrain from asking how to do things which violate the rules.

Locked.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85