F2p magic

Callahan

Greetings!

I have a bunch of fire bolts to cast and I have been doing at at the lesser demons, however, it gets too crowded at times. Is there any other NPC I can cast a fire bolt at with a decent amount of health and is not too crowded? My magic level is currently 47. Thanks.

Callahan140.gif

Callahan140.png

at his stats i dont think he can do ankous cause his def is to low they'll kill him b4 they become unagressive

Wrong. You do not know what his stats are. He could have 59 defence, which would not be ranked but would be adequate to the Anakous. And besides, there are safe spots to mage them.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Thanks for the help folks! Unfortunately, my defense is in the mid 40's, so it won't be that good against the aggressive ankous. I think I will give a shot at the ice giants in the wilderness as it is a very uncrowded place and fire will work good against ice. :mrgreen:

Callahan140.gif

Callahan140.png

Guest Wo0t

The caged Lesser Demon in the Wizard Tower is often available to train on if you hop two or three worlds to find an empty one. If you analyze a world clock, notice when a certain part of the world is during the night, such as worlds located in (if you live in the US) Britain, Netherlands, etc. Usually these worlds are fine during this period of time.

I'm actually currently using this method to train my Magic skill, and I often need to hop a couple worlds. Try worlds that are in multiples of 10. Some that I use is (mind the previous world clock method), 10, 20, 40, and 80. I'm sure it's coincidental that these worlds have few people at some times, but you should take advantage of this to train your fire bolts.

Good luck training!