will you hold off on doing quests?

The_Avatar

Will you hold off on doing quests because of the new graphics? You know so you can get the full epicness of them? I personally haven't done a quest since the announcement in anticipation :) .

Hmm you have a point, to bad I've done every quest already :wall:, my desire for the quest cape made me do it! ;)

patr1ckotg1.png

My quest pure has been a member for about 2-3 weeks, and has done 0 member quests. While I'm waiting for the graphics I'm busy raising all my skills to the max requirements. I must say, it's a bit more difficult when you haven't done any quests.

tvnet_banner-2.jpg

My quest pure has been a member for about 2-3 weeks, and has done 0 member quests. While I'm waiting for the graphics I'm busy raising all my skills to the max requirements. I must say, it's a bit more difficult when you haven't done any quests.

How does one train runecrafting and Herblore?

Along the note this topic is on, I thought about it for a good...2 seconds, then decided I wanted my cape back more. I already know there's a bunch of new content stuff I've missed in quest (with JaGEx updating then and all.), so missing the quests in the new graphics wouldn't change anything.

everfreefire.png

everfreefire.png

How does one train runecrafting and Herblore?

Well I did do most of the f2p quests before I decided no more, but yeah no herblore will suck :|

tvnet_banner-2.jpg