What and where should I mine?

Adam G

What is the fastest way to get from 1 to 99 in Mining? What should I mine? And where should I mine for that ore? Thanks in advance!

youizstoopid.png

Oh yeah! Look at these pro skills! Yes, I know I suck...

Youizstoopid.png

Going for 70 Fletching! Oh yeah!

Mine tin/copper and then smith it until about level 30. Then switch to iron, and at level 41, buy a rune pickaxe. Personally I find granite mining too complicated, but....

Thanks. At least SOMEONE actually stuck the topic.

youizstoopid.png

Oh yeah! Look at these pro skills! Yes, I know I suck...

Youizstoopid.png

Going for 70 Fletching! Oh yeah!

Unfortunately, there is no quick way to 99 mining, but to get from 1-99 mining, I would take it step by step. As you are in the low levels, the best option would be to mine cooper and tin. I would continue to mine them until at least 31 mining as they give a decent amount of experience. You can also bank them and train some smithing along the way.

Once you hit level 31, you can buy yourself a adamant pickaxe and you can go for a shot at iron ore, although if there is someone there with a rune pickaxe, then you have a hard time getting ores. better yet, you could also train to level 41 mining for the rune pickaxe and iron ores would be a lot easier. You can mine and drop in the Al Kharid mine or the Rimmington mines to get some quick experience. The fastest way to get to 99 from then on would be to mine and drop ron although if you get bored, you could always chip at some coal in the mining guild, provided that you have at least 60 mining. Good-luck! :D

Callahan140.gif

Callahan140.png