Need help making money..

hybrid2hell

Hey TIF, i am becoming p2p within the next day or 2 and once i get there i would like to know how to make money! I want a nice cushion so i can buy all these new p2p gadgets and such. look me up for my stats, im prepared to skill or do any other type of activity, so just post and help me out!

Thanks! :mrgreen:

Stats: (only posting non combats)

RC- 58

Craft- 70

Mining- 68

Smithing- 65

Fishing- 75

Cooking- 86

Woodcut- 83

Firemaking- 92

I engineered this thread with precise variables that I know would cause lul-worthy flames.

Ammo931.png

i'd love to answer if you gave us your stats, i doubt ANYBODY is going to go out of their way to look them up, sorry.

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]

Yea....So, um, we're supposed to look up a nonexistant invisible runescaper. right....

Your username isn't even your RS Name.

So, I got only one question and one answer.

What the hell is your RSN?!

Sorry, i didnt realize i had made a mistake, no reason to over react though.

RSN is Ammo931.

Ill post my stats in a sec.

I engineered this thread with precise variables that I know would cause lul-worthy flames.

Ammo931.png

Sorry, i didnt realize i had made a mistake, no reason to over react though.

RSN is Ammo931.

Ill post my stats in a sec.

Lol, sorry, i was just kidding. My sence of humor is always looked over because it's hard to see someone's face over the internet. (lol, this is another joke if you didn't get that hint).

Anyways, mining granite might not work well for you. Seems like your runecrafting is pretty high, just stick with nature runecrafting, pure profit, just slow.

maybe you should burn some logs and collect the ashes...

no seriously, runecraft along side farming ranarrs, if possible. RCING FTFW!

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]