Kamil

Wizz

Tommorow I'm going to go after Kamil (the Ice Dude)

Here are my skills

454545pq9.png

What do you suggest I should do to kill him, Links to guides would be cool or to good videos showing how are nice also. But tell me does Kamil still get stuck behind a Person is he/she stands in front of him while the other mages from a safe distances, or did they remove that?

Please don't be like last time I asked for quest help ( I got three answers saying, "yes, you can") I want to hear "Yes, you can if you do the following [tips, tricks, techniques be here]".

Also any suggested inventory or armour?

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

well he's acctually really easy imo what you do is get your best dragon hide legs ( blue in your case ) then mystic top and hat ( split bark also works ) and use fire bolt with chaos gauntlets if you have them keep your mage up with super restore pots ( about 4 of em this will also help keep your prayer up ( use protect from melee )

then full the rest with sharks you dont need someone to block thou ur a high enuff lvl :D

Pit_Guardian.png

Gamertag: EFs Predator.

Games I play: Halo 3, Halo wars.

Yes... if i remember correctly it does lower prayer...Cause I looked after the section and had 0 prayer points. I could of acidentally left prayer on though :S

sindarin00.png

[hide=Drops]Barrows: Ahrim's Robeskirt (2)

Dragon: Plateskirt (3) : Left Halfs (2) : Med Helm (1) : Boots (14) : Spear (3)

Treasure Trails: Sara Platebody (1)

Slayer: Leaf Bladed Sword (9) : Granite Helm (3) : Granite Maul (1) : Black Mask (3) : Abyssal Whip (2)

Other: Obby Cape (1) : Obby Maul (2)

Splits: Shield Left Half (1) : Dragon Med Helm (4)[/hide]

dont use magic, waste of runes... use a dds and spec him. bring a few sharks and a pray pot in case he gets lucky but you probably wont even need to eat (hes really easy:p)

But wont he tele far and start farcasting and I'm there frozen for 20 sec?

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

well, even thought he is reguarded as the hardest boss of dt, i beat him at 53 cb w/o a safespot or gaurd.

yes, obviously you can do it. if i remember correctly.. from all that time ago he is weak to fire spells, so a good equipment would be:

guthix robes helm

fury/glory

guthix robes top

guthix robes bottom

fire staff?

(the rest random magic equipment)

bring a few prayer and restore pots and use the highest level fire spell you can while protecting mage. use dds specials.

an optional setup is full void knight mage and protect from melee while protecting from MELEE - it owns if you have it

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]

Yes... if i remember correctly it does lower prayer...Cause I looked after the section and had 0 prayer points. I could of acidentally left prayer on though :S

-oh yes, the atmosphere kills your stats including prayer and hp, one point per minute or something? make sure you bring a TELETAB incase you have to tele out in an emergency

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]