I am tired of this.....

SO everytime runescape goes down these forums flood with about 360 guests causing the forums to lag. its not fair to registered users to not see the forums due to people too lazy to register. they should make the forums like they use to be where you had to be logged in to see them. and to all the guests reading this, a big finger up

Dragon Drops: 5 medium helmet, 3 left shield half

Obby: Maul 1, Cape 1, Shield 1

Of course there's lag, what do you expect? There's been a massive update on RS and people want to look around on other sites to see the opinions of other people. It doesn't mean they have to sign up - personally I turn away from any website that says you have to register to see the forums. Not everybody will want to post and why should they be forced into giving their email address etc just to view some forums?

TIF is an open-air forum for everybody to use, not just regulars.

Duckie_Wins.png

Of course there's lag, what do you expect? There's been a massive update on RS and people want to look around on other sites to see the opinions of other people. It doesn't mean they have to sign up - personally I turn away from any website that says you have to register to see the forums. Not everybody will want to post and why should they be forced into giving their email address etc just to view some forums?

well the majority of the regulars on here prefer their forum to run smooth. the regulars should have more rights than the guests. you can take your whole 59 posts elsewhere

I don't think it's as big of a problem as you're making it out to be. Sure theres a little bit of lagg sometimes, but that happens almost never, so it's not something you should complain about.

Just bear through it or leave till it gets better.

EDIT - Signature far exceeds our sig limits but since it's so colourful you can keep it.

I don't think it's as big of a problem as you're making it out to be. Sure theres a little bit of lagg sometimes, but that happens almost never, so it's not something you should complain about.

Just bear through it or leave till it gets better.

a little lag, its a little lag when it takes like 15 seconds to load a page, but when it takes a minute and when you try and post and you cant because it jumps 2 pages at a time, thats an issue.

well the majority of the regulars on here prefer their forum to run smooth. the regulars should have more rights than the guests. you can take your whole 59 posts elsewhere

Ah yes the old bigger-the-post-count-the-more-important-you-are attitude :roll:

The regulars do have more rights than guest. For example : they have the right to post.

Duckie_Wins.png

And you can take you 410 posts elsewhere. :shame:

And you can take your 800 elsewhere :shame:

Haha, but seriously post count doesn't matter. I know some people on this forum with high post count that I find to be total [wagon]...

As to not allowing guests to view the forum, I think that would be a bad idea. But I think it would be a great idea to limit the number of guests that can be on the forum at any one time. That way only guests trying to get onto the forum during a game crash get denied.