Old pker..just came back` PIC

Gomon

str up to 65 and go bh now also flesh crawlers are best training

Better get 77 Ranged and 63 Strength, you still hit 19 with R2H, but more with Ranged.

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings

so much changed,,, so now im training for BH. I don't know of any good new places..

im f2p right now..

any ideas? Havent been on in 6 months..

bodies.jpg

As a P2P that char is best for an Ancient Dagger spec which I will explain(I'm going to be one myself =D)

Okay, well get your Att to 80 for DDS and other weapons, as a P2P you want 82 Mage (Ice Blitz = what your going to be doing), 95 Strength, Get your prayer to 43, Summoning to 1, KEEEEP YOUR DEFENSE AT 1 AT ALL COSTS, if it goes past it then go to 20.

Minimum BH stats:

80 Att

95 Str

Any HP

1-20 Def

Any Range

Atleast 82 Mage

1 Summoning (do not do wolf whistle)

43 Prayer

And you can go up to:

99 Att

99 Str

99 HP

99 Mage

99 Range

1 Summoning

80 Prayer

60 Def

Going up in Def, Summoning or Prayer past these points = not good, Also do not do the Tears of Guthix Minigame so you don't level your Summoning

Helm: Helm of Neitiznot (from Throne of Miscellania quest)

Chest: Mystic Robes (If 20 Def+) / Ghostly (If under 20 def and don't want to risk much)

Legs: Mystic Robes (Same as top) / Ghostly (Same as Top) / Black Dhide (If above 40 Def)

Necklace: Amulet of Glory

Cape: Fire Cape(If you have multiple of these) / God Cape(If nothing else) / SkillCape(t) (If you have 2 99 stats wear this, Str cape, Att Cape, HP Cape are all good capes to have when BHing, Att makes u hit less 0s Str makes u hit higher, HP increases max HP by 100 / Obsidian Cape(if 60+ Def)

Feet: Climbing Boots(if low def) / Rune Boots(40+ Def) / D Boots (If you don't mind risking 500k more and have 60+ Def)

Hands Highest RFD Gloves / Black Dhide Vambs (if 40+ Def) / Fist of Guthix Gauntlets (If you don't mind doing fist of guthix to get more if you die, whichever you can use that is highest)

Weapons: Dragon Scimitar or Abyssal Whip / Prayer Book

Ring: Ring of Recoil

When you pk bring a Super Set (3), Magic Potion (3), Super Anti poison (3), Black dragonhide Chest (if you have 40 Range) 400 Deaths and Bloods (or more if you plan on BHing longer, remember the 2-2-3 ratio between Deaths Bloods and Waters) Bring 600 Waters, DDS, Zammy Brew (3), Sara Brew (3), Super Restore (3), and the rest sharks

Remember, bring the same amount of zammy brew sara brew super set and mage pot doses whenever u PK (don't bring 4 dose zammy brew 3 dose sara brew and 2 (3) dose super sets and a 2 dose mage potion) Think of this, Drink Super Set, Mage pot, Zammy Brew, Sara Pot, THEN Super restore (one dose works for the side-effect of sara pot and zammy brew so you Don't have to bring as many) you can also switch all your potions for 4 Doses if you wish to PK longer, or bring twice as many of all the potions (make sure you have super restores for zammy or sara brews, but also remember that you only need one dose per zammy AND sara dose).

Okay, basically what that is saying bring 3 doses of all the potions, 4 doses of all the potions, or 2 4 doses of all (never bring 2 3 doses because that is like bringing a 2 dose and a 4 dose thus wasting space all in all), When you bring 2 4 doses of all make sure that you take the same doses of sara and zammy brews, and bring super restores equal to all of your doses combined divided by 2 (2 4 doses of each = 16 doses, 16/2 = 8, so bring 2 (4) dose super restore potions)

PHEW...... my wrists hurt, but i'll finish it

When u PK you should have Ancient Magicks and you can cast Ice Blitz, it will stun the person for 15 seconds and deal up to 26 damage on them, PLUS you will have runes to cast Blood Blitz which can heal you for how much damage you do (hitting up to 24 meaning up to 24 healed off of each cast, plus 24 damage dealt) which is when you Ice Blitz the person, if you are low cast a few blood blitzes, then start fighting them, without wasting sharks which you would use while not being able to cast magic on them.

ONLY IF they are low on HP, walk up and do 3 DDS specs, they will most likely die by then, and if they aren't dead Switch to your Whip / Drag Scimmy and lower them down, then switch back to DDS and do some specs until they die, then loot up or whatever, put protect prayers up and grab their good loot and get out if you are low on hp / pots, or keep fighting if you think you can kill more.

This is a good strategy to BH I just thought it up as I wrote, and used stuff that I made from almost scratch, with suggestions (I wasn't looking up strategies, I thought of the basic Idea, then later on found out it was a good strategy to PK with) If you have any comments about this then PM ME =D!!!

Zekei1.png

99 Slayer... Never gonna trim you up.

Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

[hide=Slayering Time]Zekei1.png[/hide]

Train your mage 55-75 with High Alchemy on Yew longbows (losing 80-100 ea.)

Train Att/Str/Def at Rock Crabs

Train Range at Blue Dragons / Fire Giants

Train Prayer by buying Dragon bones, grinding them into pots at the ectofunctus (14 at a time) and getting 14 Buckets and filling them with slime then praying at the Ectofunctus, thats a way that gives high xp

If you have any concerns about where to find an item, to do a quest or anything you gotta look it up (It would take me hours to list exactly how to do every little thing that you need to do to make this to work) Just look up stuff that I wrote, like, how do I get ice blitz, or how you get a prayer book and such, If you focus on each thing it could take about an hour to a day to get each thing depending on what it is, just look up the stuff, you can probably hit all of these goals in 3 months if you REALLY work at it (7 hours a day for 3 months) 4 months if you are casual, this will make u a great PKer =D

Zekei1.png

Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

It might seem difficult at first to get all these goals but as I said just work on each of them individually and if you adopt this style as your own and perfect it, you could be one of the best Mid-PKers ever =D And at a point your kills will generate money for more kills and cooler gear =D

Zekei1.png

is it just me, or does zekei tell everyone to be a mid level bounty hunter with maxed strength magic and ranged?

Basically i wanna say keep ranging and pracitce your r2hander combo, and so you'll be getting alot of kills.

Cheers,

InferniBoy

yeah, no prayer. And Im p2p but bhing in f2p.

Im thinking max range and str at lvl 54, then bh for a while..

maybe get 80 agility for long running. and some fishing to catch my own swordies.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah don't listen to me lol iv'e been on something lol, tested a bunch of bh strategies and proved lots of mine false sooooo.... yeah.

Zekei1.png