Problem with full screen?

The_Avatar

One of my computers runs everything perfectly max graphics and anti-aliasing + full screen. The other however i have to turn off shadows and lighting, on this one whenever i try to run full screen it crashes anyone have any tips?

Previously known as Monkeybeast0.

Walkman1022.jpeg

graphics card/or the spec on pc can't handle full screen hd...

You only live twice. Once when you are born and once when you look death in the face.

Do not fear Death. Death is always at our side. When we show fear, it jumps at us faster than light. But, if we do not show fear, it casts its eye upon us gently and then guides us into infinity...

Having no problems here, but I can't turn on anti-aliasing. Plus I have to turn off lightning effects and shadows to be able to see anything underground/in caves. -.-

Owner of Quest Cape since 11/9/2007 23:30! Working my butt off to get it back.

lemurian04.png

Having no problems here, but I can't turn on anti-aliasing. Plus I have to turn off lightning effects and shadows to be able to see anything underground/in caves. -.-

i have exactly the same :x

Eindhoven_by_Sadocles.jpg

What is the anti-aliasing btw?

:tard:

Follow me on Twitter!

FORGET NOT THE CHICKEN.

gravy.png

I have no intrest in helping "keyers" farm xp.

What is the anti-aliasing btw?

:tard:

It kinda smooths the edges of objects in a game, for example a tree. 4x Anti-aliasing will make edges look nice and smooth, while none will make them look rough (Highly visible close up)

This can only be turned on however if your Graphics Card supports it.

acantha.gif

Stephen Hawking is now a honorary member of the Runecrafting Guild. He was also given a free sex change from the Make-over Mage.

off topic but woot im in 2 peoples siggys >.>

Make that 3!