Ugh. Desert Treasure Requirements...

TheHummingbird

Um.... forget Master Farmers and Sorceres Garden.... I used the Pyramid to get up to 53... although I admit the lower levels were kind of pointless there, although they were way better than using the master farmer. After i hit 51 thieving, it went by fast, i think i got like 6-8k exp per trip into the pyramid.

The sorceres garden is also quite [developmentally delayed]ed for the little amount of xp you get.

sindarin00.png

[hide=Drops]Barrows: Ahrim's Robeskirt (2)

Dragon: Plateskirt (3) : Left Halfs (2) : Med Helm (1) : Boots (14) : Spear (3)

Treasure Trails: Sara Platebody (1)

Slayer: Leaf Bladed Sword (9) : Granite Helm (3) : Granite Maul (1) : Black Mask (3) : Abyssal Whip (2)

Other: Obby Cape (1) : Obby Maul (2)

Splits: Shield Left Half (1) : Dragon Med Helm (4)[/hide]

Sorceress's garden is fast, about 45-50k xp per hour. Also, it is fun. You don't have to have completed annoying quests and stuff, there's pretty much no requirements.

2dvjurb.png

Sorceress's garden is fast, about 45-50k xp per hour. Also, it is fun. You don't have to have completed annoying quests and stuff, there's pretty much no requirements.

Yeah... it MAY be quick if you never get caught.... and you have to run... therefore expending energy and needing super energy pots.... and since he is level 30, the lowest one would be his best bet, and then you need like 5 of them stupid squirks to even get one drink.... thats 1k per 5 runs through, assuming he does not get caught, that is 2.5-3 minutes, meaning 20 drinks per hour, and thats like 20k exp. (This is all assuming he never gets caught and can run 100% of the time)

And if i can think properly, if he can do desert treasure, I am fairly certain he can get into Sophamen (sp). not 100% sure though. I think the pyramid is way funner... dodging traps, foiling snakes and mummies, stealing loot worth cash.....

Pyramid PWNS Sorcerers Garden and Master Farmers PERIOD!

I made like 8k exp per trip into the pyramid, and that was like 5 minutes per run.... and you cant get kicked out... sure you take poison damage... bring 2 anti poison pots, and a few sharks... and you are good to go.

sindarin00.png

[hide=Drops]Barrows: Ahrim's Robeskirt (2)

Dragon: Plateskirt (3) : Left Halfs (2) : Med Helm (1) : Boots (14) : Spear (3)

Treasure Trails: Sara Platebody (1)

Slayer: Leaf Bladed Sword (9) : Granite Helm (3) : Granite Maul (1) : Black Mask (3) : Abyssal Whip (2)

Other: Obby Cape (1) : Obby Maul (2)

Splits: Shield Left Half (1) : Dragon Med Helm (4)[/hide]

Yeah... it MAY be quick if you never get caught.... and you have to run... therefore expending energy and needing super energy pots.... and since he is level 30, the lowest one would be his best bet, and then you need like 5 of them stupid squirks to even get one drink.... thats 1k per 5 runs through, assuming he does not get caught, that is 2.5-3 minutes, meaning 20 drinks per hour, and thats like 20k exp. (This is all assuming he never gets caught and can run 100% of the time)

And if i can think properly, if he can do desert treasure, I am fairly certain he can get into Sophamen (sp). not 100% sure though. I think the pyramid is way funner... dodging traps, foiling snakes and mummies, stealing loot worth cash.....

Pyramid PWNS Sorcerers Garden and Master Farmers PERIOD!

I made like 8k exp per trip into the pyramid, and that was like 5 minutes per run.... and you cant get kicked out... sure you take poison damage... bring 2 anti poison pots, and a few sharks... and you are good to go.

That's why I said do sorceress's garden from 45. You can easily get one fruit per minute, even beginners. That 60 fruits per hour at least, 20 squirks, so 47k xp/hour. Easy xp.

Pyramid plunder is best done after completing contact, for easy access to a bank. I doubt that he has done it. If he has, plunder would be a good option. If not, it would be faster just to use sorceress's garden.

As for the super energies, I use about one (2) potion per glass of sq'irk. That's not a lot.

Blackjacking bandits may also be a good idea if you have completed 'the feud', This is a good guide.

2dvjurb.png

I suggest to take a look at thieve-reward page, since there are a few quests that give thief-xp

pickpocketting fremmeniks with gloves of silent is also decent for last levels.

Do Feud quest - its very fast and a decent amount of thieving xp.

After 41 I did Pyramid Plunder - its was much faster than master farmers or stalls, and at 51 the last 2 levels went by extremely quickly!