Saradomin Sword or D chainbody with Legs?

NinJake

Alright, I've had a few goals for quite a while now. Basicly what my goals are.. is to achieve 99 attack with my whip, and when I get bored of training attack, to woodcut. Which I also want 99 for. My combat stats are:

83 attack

75 strength

75 defense

I have made 11.5m by woodcutting yews, sometimes fletching them and alching. (81 fletching and 88 wc) I have grown quite bored of my full rune with rune defender, whip, and beserker helm and was wondering whether or not to buy...

Dragon chainbody with dragon platelegs for around 10m

Or start getting my strength up so i can high higher with a Saradomin sword for around 9.9m?

I won't mind taking a break in my 99 attack goal, just because the Sara Sword hits as fast as a whip.

But to make things short,

If you had 11.5m, would you buy D chain and legs, or a Saradomin sword? OR should I just save up money for something else?

Post your opinions on what you would want, and list some reasons why you chose it.

thanks in advance :D

-Jkrox4eva

hai.

itz_ninjake.png

itz_ninjake.png

itz_ninjake.png

iTz-NinJake.png

I have the same goal (the attack, not wc) and I suggest you get new armor, but not trade in your whip. If 99 Attack is you goal, don't get sidetracked with other stuff. Also, I suggest to get Dragon Lets, but not a chain, because it just simple costs to much, and if you die with it, you will lose ALOT more than Torag plate for example.

3-points-sig.jpg

Yeah, I know I shouldn't get sidetracked, but for one, I wouldn't mind having a higher str... lets say 85 str when im at 90 attack. Just because I'll hit higher, and I let myself get sidetracked, with wc, because thats another one of my goals. If I stick to one thing for too long I'll get bored of it and stop playing RS for a while. Thats just me though.

Thanks for the advice =]

hai.

itz_ninjake.png

itz_ninjake.png

itz_ninjake.png

iTz-NinJake.png

aghhhhhhhhhhhh, I would rather have the saradomin sword and a type of barrows body and legs. If you don't like barrows, (which you should at least try) then get dragon skirt which is 700k less than the legs with no difference between them. The d chainbody just isn't worth it, i'd rather save a little more to get the bandos' platebody.

I was thinking about getting torags with the SS... and as you said, giving it a try, but I dont want to hurry myself and buy stuff that wouldnt be worth it, and lose money :|

thanks for the advice though ::'

hai.

itz_ninjake.png

itz_ninjake.png

itz_ninjake.png

iTz-NinJake.png

I was thinking about getting torags with the SS... and as you said, giving it a try, but I dont want to hurry myself and buy stuff that wouldnt be worth it, and lose money :|

thanks for the advice though ::'

The SS is the best strength training weapon. If you actually do want to strain strength then that is really worth it. The Dragon Chainbody is really not worth the money. Look up the stats for Dragon and the stats for Torags. Then look at the price for each. Torags owns all ;) (well except for bandos body)

If you're going to train attack then stick with your whip and get torags. Then just save the extra money till you want to train strength. SS is a must for a Strength Trainer.

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

Dragon armour in general is useless in my opinion...I suggest that you should get the sword and barrows armour(personally I preferr guthans) and you should also go do Fremminick Isles for a Neitiznot helm, which is superior to the other Fremmy helms in every way...If I remember right...also, you can make it shiny :thumbsup:

Don't bother using the lightning spec, though. 4 DDs specs are much more efficient.

Barrows: 9~2 V Brass,V Flail,2 Dh Plate,V Helm,V Skirt,T Legs,Malevolent Shield DKing: 48~6 W Ring,13 A Ring,8 M Staff,9 S Ring,7 B Ring,3 Seercull
Dragon Drops: 500+~50+ Med,26 Axe,3 Chain,10+ Legs,10+ Spear,2 D2h,10+ L Half,49 Boots,2 DDs,10+ Lump,9 Claws,50+ Dagger,14 Visage,50+ Mace,4 Scimitar,7 Hasta,Baxe,50+ Long,30+ Royal,2 Kite,4 Ward,2 Plate,Staff,Hammer,Limbs, Mattock,Halberd
GWD: 156~4 S Staff,50+ Shard,9 B Tass,13 B Plate,5 B Boots,6 A Plate,11 S Sword,8 A Hilt,4 A Skirt,9 A Helm,S Hilt,3 B Hilt,B Glove,2 A Buckler,Z Ward,Z Garb,2 Z Boots,B Shield,B Helm

Corp: 3~Elysian,2 Sp Sh Nex: 6~Torva Legs,Cere,P cowl,Z bow,2 T boots + GWD2: 9~2 Glaive,Wand,2 Crest,Blade,2 Essence,Core Araxyte: 5~Web,3 Pheromone,Fang + Raids: 4~3 Codex,P Boots  + Trails: 2~Bob Shirt,Fortunate

Etc: 64~3 Sceptre,B Mask,16 Whip,2 Focus Sight,5 D Bow,7 SOL,Ragefire,2 Steadfast,Arma Staff,6 Rider Armor,5 Vine,2 Razorback,2 A Wand,Abby Orb,3 Blood Shard,6 Hydrix,Gland,Asc Xbow
[spoiler=Capes]Quest Cape Aquired 12-7-07 ~ Level 93 + + + Completionist Cape Aquired 5-22-15 ~ Level 138
Hitpoints Cape Aquired 9-21-09 ~ Level 131 + Magic Cape Aquired 9-24-09 Attack Cape Aquired 3-5-10 ~ Level 135 Summoning Cape Aquired 3-12-10

Strength Cape Aquired 6-1-11 ~ Level 137 Fire Cape Aquired 6-23-11 Defence Cape Aquired 7-5-11 + Ranged Cape Aquired 8-1-11 Kiln Cape Aquired 2-26-12 ~ Level 138
Dungeoneering Cape Aquired 4-22-12 + Slayer Cape Aquired 6-25-14 ~ Level 200 + Herblore Cape Acquired 12-9-14 ~ Level 138 Prayer Cape Acquired 12-20-14
Agility Cape Acquired 1-4-15 + Hunter Cape Acquired 1-30-15 Construction Cape Acquired 1-31-15 Crafting Cape Acquired 2-22-15 Thieving Cape Acquired 3-18-15
Runecrafting Cape Acquired 4-14-15 Mining Cape Acquired 4-19-15 Fishing Cape Acquired 4-25-15 Firemaking Cape Acquired 4-26-15 Woodcutting Cape Acquired 4-26-15
Cooking Cape Acquired 4-26-15Smithing Cape Acquired 4-28-15 Farming Cape Acquired 4-29-15 Divination Cape Acquired 5-3-15 Dungeoneering Mastery 5-4-15
Fletching Cape Acquired 5-4-15 Max Cape Acquired 5-4-15 + Invention Cape Acquired 11-9-16 Invention Mastery 5-16-19 + Archaeology Cape Acquired 10-30-20

I personally HATE sara swords. They hit the same as a whip (only differences are it can train str and it has a decent spec). And like wioneo said 4 DDS specs are much better, especially for training. Plus with whip you can use rune defender/DFS as well. So an extra 8.5m so you can train strength and get an ok spec, but something worth 30k has better specs. No thanks. Thats my opinion on sara swords. Also new avvy! :). Death Note FTW.

awesome.jpg

untitled-20.jpg

newsig.jpg

BOW DOWN TO KING SPORK