Divine 99 vs. Dawn Circle - 4-Day Skill War

Divine99

The last four days were full of ridiculous exp gains between the skill clans Divine 99 and Dawn Circle. Below is a recap of some of the highlights of the war and the overall results:

The rules of the war:

8 People per clan (2 per skill - Woodcutting, Fishing, Mining, Hunter)

Point Scoring system within each skill (1st - 4 pts, 2nd - 3pts, 3rd - 2 pts, 4th - 1pt)

Clan with the most points at the end of 96 complete hours wins.

Final Results:

dcskillwarfinalib3.jpg

Below are a few highlights of the war:

July 3rd RuneMonkey Update - Divine 99 players had the highest scores for Woodcutting, Fishing, and Hunter:

july3rdrmyj5.jpg

july3rdrmfishsunshinetc1.jpg

july3rdrmhuntnatelg3.jpg

July 5th RuneMonkey Update - Timesplitta8 set a new RuneMonkey All Time woodcutting record with 1.65m exp gained in one day.

rmalltimewcfa3.jpg

From Dawn Circle: Z0ultan finished 2nd on the RuneMonkey Daily Rank for Woodcutting on two of the days in the war.

A word from Greendonkey - Leader of Dawn Circle

I'd just like to thank Divine 99 for their participation in this war and also give a big thanks to everyone who took part.

We'll learn from this and go better in future wars. Just some mentions for everyone to finish off.

Goshfyde - What could you have done had you the time to play :D

z0ultan - Well done z0ul, really put in a great effort in the last 2 days.

Chris J Y - Just expected kristen to not train didn't we? :P

8powers - Great effort 8powers, almost had that win on the final day.

Dunder Miffl - You may not have got a huge amount of exp, but you stuck to your morals. Did a good job.

Sir Nofx - Amazing work Nofx, top class performance.

tk749 - If you'd really worked the last 2 days might have been a different end but you still did nicely.

Divine99 guys, well done, please sleep now (Nate, 2 hours a night is not good for your body)

~Greendonkey

A word from Timesplitta8 - Leader of Divine 99

First of all, I would like to give a huge round of applause to the Dawn Circle team for a war well fought. Both clans had things that were holding them back at times and with about 12 hours left in the war no one was sure who was going to win. Greendonkey did an amazing job setting up a dedicated and motivated team and they truly gave us a run for our money. Secondly, I would like to congratulate the seven members that served on the Divine 99 team with me. You all gave it 100% effort and no-lifed to the max for this clan. Thank you for your dedication to Divine 99. This was a very fun war for both sides - and though at times it was stressful - we all learned a lot seeing as it was both clans' first skill war. Both sides did an amazing job and between the two clans we gained nearly 30,000,000 exp in just Four days. That is quite an accomplishment. Good luck to Dawn Circle in your future endeavors and congratulations again on a war well fought.

~Timesplitta8

Thanks for reading and keep an eye out for future skill wars!

~Divine 99 staff - Located at #divine99 on irc.swiftirc.net~

Never heard of a Skill war, always wondered how Skilling clans survived, or whatever lol.

Nice though, Gratz :)

A Proud Crimson Raider.

A Proud Council of CR.

A Proud TWR Rep' of CR.

Want a war against Crimson Raiders for TWR? PM me Or Frenchfry147.