First use of smudge in a sig: Gorillaz - Noodles

Omar

Harri has gone Gimp! Harri has gone gone Gimp!

No. Harri is still PDNing and just using the new smudge plug-in. Constructive criticism will be very appreciated.

Smudge_sig__Gorillaz___Noodles_by_Blooper101.png

I'm kind of getting a better idea of how to use gradient maps and color filters now, and smudging is relatively easy -- although I'm pretty sure I didn't get it perfect on the first time. If you have an suggestions on the smudging, remember that so far, we don't have anything like jitter and all those options on PS. The brush you use stay the same as your drag.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

I WANT IT! :pray:

Considering that I'm not a Gallery Person as much as you others, I'll Give c/c as I know how. It really looks great, but I think you could add a little more to that White-Ish spot.

~ HYT Chat Rules (Click Here): Read before entering the chat. ~

dztf80.jpg

| Former Clan Chronicle Editor | Former Clan Improvement Member| Former TET Member |

Behind her ear?

And sorry, it's for personal purpose :(

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Looking really good. Nice selection of colours, blending is alright too :thumbup:

Which topic on the PDN plugins forum is it?

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Congrats on the smudging plug-in, will open up lots of new possibilities.

As for the signature, I'd say it looks pretty good for a first go at smudging, but I think some areas (like the left side) are too dark compared to white-ish areas like the one to the right of the render. Also, it seems to lack flow. The C4Ds don't really work for me, you need some that flow in the same direction as the rest of the signature.

Other than that, good job.

penguin.gif

pixel avvy by me deviantART

'Smudge 1.0'. Thanks Jopie, I'll be workig on that.