Big mistake in barrows guide

There is one big mistake in the barrows guide, at cannoning. It says that the cannon cannot be used in tunnels. The cannon can be used in the tunnel, and in the chest room provided it is one sqare away from the chest, and has room(it takes up 9 tiles). In addition to this, it should be noted that the cannon is inneffective against the melee brothers because they have high defense, and is only viable in the tunnel in order to defeat dharok.

After reading the barrows guide, it seems that it is missing certain strategys, one of these is the one I use personally, which is the veracs method. This involes the use of the full veracs armour set and is highly cost effective. Using the mentioned method, I can do a barrows trip for approximatly 10k gp and I don't have extremly high stats(I would recommend 80+ attack and strength in order to do this method, as well as 70+ hp and 70+ defense.

There is one more strategy which is not mentioned in the guide, which my clan leader uses, it involves using black salamanders and prayer potions. This strategy is useful because it does not require a high "start up cost", many trips can be done with one inventory and it is very fast. A player using this strategy would use the magic attack on the melee brothers and use the range and mage attacks on karil and ahrim respectively. In addition to this, I believe the guide should at least mention the use of guthans in the tunnels, especially in cunjuntion with the "black salamander strategy" because it gives the player the ability to do many trips with only one inventory.

Thank you for taking the time to view my thread, I hope that I helped, sincerly, Deathdude.

www.littlefolkspuzzlepersistentillusion.fileswww.animals-in-

k1tt3h$ f0r t3h w1ns!

I don't think we can include every possible strategy for Barrows, there is just too many. I could add a part about using the Verac set, since I've made a guide on that around 2 years ago. But usually our users go to the AoW for more complex guides.