(DONE) Baby red dragons have Level 48

darkblade986, is the summer heat getting to you? :P

You forgot to change the combat level to 48 on the old entry:

http://www.tip.it/runescape/index.php?rs2monster_id=3

Also, the new entry (POH baby red dragon) doesn't drop anything and notes should probably be changed from "Often trained on for prayer xp. Happy slaying but watch out for their mothers!" to "Can be purchased/built in your player-owned house dungeon!" as they drop no bones, therefore give no prayer XP, and their mothers are a long way from any POH portal. Oh, and they don't count for slayer either (like all POH monsters). :)

http://www.tip.it/runescape/index.php?r ... er_id=1166

• Never trust anyone. You are always alone, and betrayal is inevitable.
  • Nothing is safe from the jaws of the decompiler.

Yeah... something like that. Thanks for pointing that out; it's fixed now, and your notes were added.

f475e02ecc.png

don't worry, you are going to "hell" anyway. wanna race to see who gets there first?

Officially reached 100 Combat at 1:33PM EST, June 14, 2007

First Dragon Drop: Dragon Chain (Dust Devils) @ 10:48PM EST, July 14, 2008, lv113 combat

DARK!!! You have the combat levels switched now, haha! :lol:

And you forgot to blank out the drops for the level 65 [ http://www.tip.it/runescape/index.php?r ... er_id=1166 ]. Also *remove* "Often trained on for prayer xp. Happy slaying but watch out for their mothers!" from that entry. Also (excuse the pun and overuse of "also"), this entry does not need the word "ALSO". It can only be added in a POH dungeon - not also.

DARK!!! You have the combat levels switched now, haha! :lol:

And you forgot to blank out the drops for the level 65 [ http://www.tip.it/runescape/index.php?r ... er_id=1166 ]. Also *remove* "Often trained on for prayer xp. Happy slaying but watch out for their mothers!" from that entry. Also (excuse the pun and overuse of "also"), this entry does not need the word "ALSO". It can only be added in a POH dungeon - not also.

Great! Combat levels are now fixed, time for the bold part, though. :)

The level 65 dragon doesn't have drops? Not even the baby dragon bones?

f475e02ecc.png

don't worry, you are going to "hell" anyway. wanna race to see who gets there first?

First Dragon Drop: Dragon Chain (Dust Devils) @ 10:48PM EST, July 14, 2008, lv113 combat

No, like I said in my first post, they do not drop bones.

Also, you messed up the notes again so let's clarify:

Level 48

The regular baby red dragon.

50 Hitpoints.

IS a Slayer monster.

Can NOT be added in a player-owned house dungeon, exists ONLY in Karamja dungeon.

Drops baby dragon bones

Level 65

The POH baby red dragon.

65 Hitpoints.

Is NOT a Slayer monster.

Can ONLY be added in a player-owned house dungeon, exists NOWHERE else.

Drops NOTHING.

Hopefully that will finally clarify it this time...

Now hold on... If it exists only in your POH, I believe our policy on that is that the Bestiary won't have any POH monsters... None of the other POH monsters are in the Bestiary unless they already existed outside of it, and if I recall, we never made any attempt to put them in because we felt they were more suited to be part of the construction guide rather than the Bestiary.

f475e02ecc.png

Now hold on... If it exists only in your POH, I believe our policy on that is that the Bestiary won't have any POH monsters... None of the other POH monsters are in the Bestiary unless they already existed outside of it, and if I recall, we never made any attempt to put them in because we felt they were more suited to be part of the construction guide rather than the Bestiary.

Well, you should look into changing that. They ARE in fact monsters, POH or not. Monsters are monsters, not house items, therefore they aren't really related to construction at all. You buy them anyways, rather than construct them.

And besides, when it comes to the POH monsters, the construction guide is quite uninformative. "A level xxx monster" doesn't tell me much. I'm sure some people would like to know its combat level, hitpoints, max hit, what it looks like and what it can do. It isn't really that much work to put them in, and if you feel it is, you can always ask the admins to hire me as a Bestiary editor to help out.

If you have all the information we need to add them in, then by all means, go ahead and put it here. I'll get in touch with Ginger and we can talk about revising our decision.

And fyi, the Baby Red Dragon -2- (that would go in a POH) hasn't been deleted; I simply removed it from view for the time being while it's determined what we will do.

f475e02ecc.png

If you have all the information we need to add them in, then by all means, go ahead and put it here. I'll get in touch with Ginger and we can talk about revising our decision.

And fyi, the Baby Red Dragon -2- (that would go in a POH) hasn't been deleted; I simply removed it from view for the time being while it's determined what we will do.

I have more than necessary. Here you are:

Baby_Red_Dragon.gif

Name: Baby red dragon

Level: 48

Hitpoints: 50

Max Hit: 5 (Melee)

Slayer task: Red dragons

Slayer XP: 50.0

Members? Yes

Aggressive? Yes

Retreats? No

Quest? No

Poisonous? No

Immune to poison? No

Race: Dragon

Size (game tiles): 2x2 (4 total tiles)

Habitat/Location: Brimhaven Dungeon

Drops:

•  
    [*:2e8xo6ev]Always: Babydragon bones

Examine Text: Young but still dangerous.

Notes: Can be trained on for prayer XP, but players more commonly kill baby blue dragons for that as they are easier to access. Happy slaying but watch out for their mothers! Can be killed for Red dragon Slayer tasks.

Baby_Red_Dragon.gif

Name: Baby red dragon

Level: 65

Hitpoints: 65

Max Hit: 6 (Melee)

Slayer task: None

Slayer XP: 0

Members? Yes

Aggressive? Yes

Retreats? No

Quest? No

Poisonous? No

Immune to poison? No

Race: Dragon

Size (game tiles): 2x2 (4 total tiles)

Habitat/Location: A player-owned house dungeon

Drops: None

Examine Text: Young, but still dangerous.

Notes: Can be added to your player owned house's dungeon at level 82 construction. They do NOT count for Red dragon Slayer tasks.

• 2 weeks later...