magice 70-82

skaterrjamez

im looking for the cheapest way.

You could try alching, or do the mage training area by the dueling arena if you can stand boredom.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

i am thinking about alc but whats the best iteam to alc, well anything that has a profit or iteam close to a profit

Will you be buying everything or making some of it yourself? There's no way to profit from buying everything, you could buy pouches on the ge and alch them (trial and error on which are best to do), or yew/mage longs.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

i am thinking about alc but whats the best iteam to alc, well anything that has a profit or iteam close to a profit

Will you be buying everything or making some of it yourself? There's no way to profit from buying everything, you could buy pouches on the ge and alch them (trial and error on which are best to do), or yew/mage longs.

i disagree vul.

viewtopic.php?f=180&t=748781

read this guide

foukouei.png

i disagree vul.

viewtopic.php?f=180&t=748781

read this guide

Seems I was proved wrong, if you don't mind buying things overnight.