Falador White Knights!?!

slaytanicc

Okay so today i wanted to get my ranged up. I wanted to go to a place were i dot have to compete to get a monster to kill. I accedentely teled to Falador and thought wel while im here why not go give the White Knights a shot. Its almost always empty so i dont have these noobs stealing my arrows the whole time, and although knight may hit high every now and then they have poor Def. and the hit very very slow.

Is this a good way to get my Ranged up at a good rate?

slaytanicc.png

|Tip.it's TOP F.o.G player|Current Goals: 95STR/95ATK/95RANGED|

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png

white knights are slow but they wield metal armour that means arrows wont hit that often.

try ranging ice giants (in f2p) whith a safe spot you wont get hit and ice giant have very low defence and drop really good things

ICONATOR_4b30a5b834d71e49c5e871b9037919fb.gif

I am a llama freek!!!!!

Wel see thats were the "competeing against noobs" point comes in.

At any form of giant there are noobs there taking all the kills and taking arrows wgen you drop them. Its sometimes hard to get something to fight.

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png

Personally Idid a lot of my lower level training at white knights. Upstairs where the prison cells are. When I reached about 55 level I went to lessers and only trained on ice giants at about 70. The most important point is that for better range xp you need to have a high combat level so that the monsters do not hurt you as much . The best range xp is gained from ice giants when you are combat 115 so the ice warriors are no longer agressive at all so maybe the best idea for range is to work on your melee (?).

The bank for ice giants is a long way for f2p which is why white knights are better as there are chickens to kill and a range so you do not have to leave the castle when you run out of food.

Two words: Crandor Island.

Lessers, moss giants are all available on crandor island, and it does require a lot of the dragon slayer quest to get in, so it will get rid of a lot of "noobs" for you.

Staurolite.png

hmmm lacsapix your suggestion about fighting ice giants is not a good one, i gave it a try and once again i had to compete agains lvl 60's and 70's to get a giant, and one other thing is that is i dont use a safespot they hit to high and im out of food before i even got 10 b bones.

white knights for that matter hit much lower and hits less often so i think ill be staying here for a while. thanx for the help tho

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png

Two words: Crandor Island.

Lessers, moss giants are all available on crandor island, and it does require a lot of the dragon slayer quest to get in, so it will get rid of a lot of "noobs" for you.

hehe my pure can go on crandor island u have to get onto the island and do the rest of the quest u can even kill the drag if u want to

u just cant bring the head to oziach

1100 total achieved 03/02/09 880thousandth to reach it :P

1200 total achieved 29/09/11 1.23millionth to reach it :P

awesome_600.png

Your never going to find a spot if your too stubborn to handle noobs, deal with them, to find a decent ranging place, your going to have to expect some competition.

Giants are the way to go.

Nah never mind, thanx for all the help, but ive got a good place to range at now for a while. Im ranging at the lvl 56 worker cockroaches. I get about 15-20k exp per trip and about 18-25k worth of drops so even if it takes a while longer to get my ranging to 90 at least ill have a good amount of money by then...

thanx for aal the help anyway :thumbsup:

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png