UBH vs LM | For #39 RAW

Elizzzzzzzzz

All copied off UBH Forums

UBH was very excited to fight LM today. So we arrived at clan wars only about 5 mins late and avni accepted the moment we arrived. As soon as we went in, there was a problem with some of our members lagging, and many lagged out (sorry, though its not really our fault ;) ). Anyway, I explained the situation to LM and asked to hop, that did not happen so after a few minuites we got our members ready to go and we started the fight.

Starting opts:

UBH 28

LM 32

Well not so much we started to fight as I moved ubh to dd and the moment i had stopped, LM charged us without any warning whatsoever. Oh well i guess. We went to warring and it was a very good war. We were outnumbered and kept up with the KOs for quite a while.

We then ran into some problems with LM members using fire blast, flaming UBH and then some who werent even LM members :S. There were a few other people who were not on the LM memberlist but we did not have the chance to take pictures of them, our bad.

Good fight LM, Gratz on the win UBH 0-10 (LM Disq.)

UBH DO NOT FLAME LM, LM, lets have a clean fight if we fight again, ok?

ending-1.jpg

Pics:

Non-LMer, with ml pic below (f2p)

notonml.jpg

lmml.jpg

Flame:

flame.jpg

Flame again:

lmf.jpg

Fire Blaster:

blast.jpg

UBH = #39 RAW Rank, and climbing! :)

A Proud Crimson Raider.

A Proud Council of CR.

A Proud TWR Rep' of CR.

Want a war against Crimson Raiders for TWR? PM me Or Frenchfry147.

Disappointed with LM, but GJ UBH.

Jcfc.jpeg

Thanks everybody for the sigs | 3,956 to 99 fishing | King of BsK 18/09/08 - 18/10/08

Chelsea Supporter | CD Supporter | AfterShock Member

Xbox LIVE Gamertag: Cotton Traders

Now what the hell are you waitin' for? After me, there shall be no more, so for one last time, make some noise.

Yeah, like we had a GREAT chance at winning.. except with misunderstandings, they attacked, when lower opts(UBH) attack.. before we even had a piel ready or even potted.

This really through us off guard, and alot of UBH didn't know the pile, and were scattered.

But UBH managed to get a hold, even though LM was ahead 5-6 people, we got down to 3people.

Our last 5 guys standing, took do wn 6 of their men. Impressed me.

A Proud Crimson Raider.

A Proud Council of CR.

A Proud TWR Rep' of CR.

Want a war against Crimson Raiders for TWR? PM me Or Frenchfry147.

Come to think about it, I remember they pulled 2 members not in their ML last time we fought them for the Cwpl. One was on their FA list and the other wasn't anywhere. The rules were set to No FAs and Retires.

090831004444.png