Runescape is ruined forever

MagicianRS

omg! theres a gay arena? where? I didn't know arena's could be attracted to arena's of the opposite gender. Or maybe you meant it as a happy arena, I don't think they have feelings either.

my point is that there is nothing wrong with being gay, so don't use it as an insult.

yeah go ahead and flame me you homophobic idiots

No you see, the clan wars arena is female and the castle wars arena is male. Bounty Hunter is male is trying to move in on Clan wars by being more "fun" with the actual rewards and everything. Cwars and Bh are male because they're both idiotic :lol: and Clan wars is female because she let's people have fun with no strings attached, unlike BH and cwars. Fist of Guthix is bisexual because both people who like castle wars and clan wars (like me), absolutely love FoG, or maybe that's a generalization. The duel arena is a [cabbage] narcissist because he has so much ego from the "stupid prayer/safer noob" comments.

menea_reuter.pnglinkresponsewb2.th.jpg

wtf jagex u stupid u ruined the game. we cant pk anymore! gf jagex everyones gunna quit ur [kitty] game. Wtf 60 ooo people played jus for pking, and pay [bleep]ex they should have their say. Nobody cares about rwt anywayz. jagex is crap lieing, so stuupid... Haha rs is going to die now, [bleep]ing noone like revenents. R.I.P. runescape jagex are pretty stupid just thinkthey are like oh we make this update to lose 30 million pounds?!¤%"@ !"" just for some real world [developmentally delayed]s!@@@@[bleep] you

Isn't it hilarious how EVERY rant about it sounds just the same? I composed the above :lol:

2480+ total

wtf jagex u stupid u ruined the game. we cant pk anymore! gf jagex everyones gunna quit ur [kitty] game. Wtf 60 ooo people played jus for pking, and pay [bleep]ex they should have their say. Nobody cares about rwt anywayz. jagex is crap lieing, so stuupid... Haha rs is going to die now, [bleep] noone like revenents. R.I.P. runescape jagex are pretty stupid just thinkthey are like oh we make this update to lose 30 million pounds?!¤%"@ !"" just for some real world [developmentally delayed]!@@@@[bleep] you

Isn't it hilarious how EVERY rant about it sounds just the same? I composed the above :lol:

This kind of people make wildiness supporters look evil -.- Something I wonder if they are just supporting the old wilderness or a spy from the people who dont want wilderness back -.-

Fools!! Having Wilderness Pking back is harder than Letting camels pass through the needle's hole!!

Naw it isn't. Nothing changed AT ALL. Besides the trade limit and now in BH you can attack anyone. But think of it like this, you can still PK, you can still stake (at least the mains, gooooooooodbye pure's!). My friend still stakes and says he makes anywhere from 100-800K a day (he's nearly maxed melle+quest cape). And about all the stakers quitting, I used to stake a lot at one point it was my main source of income but I didn't quit and I know so many pure's who didn't quit, and instead did some quests and continued.

A lot of games have Trade Limits, no most MMO's have trade limits or "tax" if you may, Runescape is not ruined. But people who can't handle change are crying. All it did was separate the weak from the strong.

Naw it isn't. Nothing changed AT ALL. Besides the trade limit and now in BH you can attack anyone. But think of it like this, you can still PK, you can still stake (at least the mains, gooooooooodbye pure's!). My friend still stakes and says he makes anywhere from 100-800K a day (he's nearly maxed melle+quest cape). And about all the stakers quitting, I used to stake a lot at one point it was my main source of income but I didn't quit and I know so many pure's who didn't quit, and instead did some quests and continued.

A lot of games have Trade Limits, no most MMO's have trade limits or "tax" if you may, Runescape is not ruined. But people who can't handle change are crying. All it did was separate the weak from the strong.

I have a qp cape, but i don't stake cause I'm not that good at gambling #-o .

I've seen about 1 or 2 mmo's that have taxing. They usually have race wars to determine the taxers and taxees for the next week or so. WoW has a maximum of 4 trade spaces, so Rs player should count their blessings (though WoW also has a max of ~100 inventory for ANY item at lvl 70 -.- ). If they took out clas of Guthix (my ownage FoG spell) I would probably rant for about 2 days and then give it up. If they killed off Guthix and/or Zaros, I'd also feel very angry, but I'd move on. I think anyone who goes so far as to hate Jagex over a game has taken this game too far as to say it's become their way of life.

wtf jagex u stupid u ruined the game. we cant pk anymore! gf jagex everyones gunna quit ur [kitty] game. Wtf 60 ooo people played jus for pking, and pay [bleep]ex they should have their say. Nobody cares about rwt anywayz. jagex is crap lieing, so stuupid... Haha rs is going to die now, [bleep] noone like revenents. R.I.P. runescape jagex are pretty stupid just thinkthey are like oh we make this update to lose 30 million pounds?!¤%"@ !"" just for some real world [developmentally delayed]!@@@@[bleep] you

This kind of people make wildiness supporters look evil -.- Something I wonder if they are just supporting the old wilderness or a spy from the people who dont want wilderness back -.-

I agree. I actually liked the old wildy better than the revs, and I'm not evil! I give out free cookies to people with bad luck ::' . The revs are soooo much weaker for higher lvls than the old pkers. Ah well, now I can actually get a clue done without worrying about a ko.

menea_reuter.pnglinkresponsewb2.th.jpg

Wheres the gay arena located...I want to make sure I do not miss their presentation of the asian version of "Brokeback Mountain".

That was called sarcasm...

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

Is it just me or is this topic 6 months late... Bh isn't gay lol, my best friend irl farmed millions from it to get an AGS all within a few weeks, and you are saying that you can't make profit... Why don't you go to the banana plantation and shove a banana up your [wagon]. and earn 30 coins

(all i could think of)

Luck be a Lady