Gfx sigs lol

unknowz

Yeah, doing random stuff as I have no experience in those whatsoever. If someone likes them and wants to use them just pm me.

Not really looking for CC cause this was nothing serious, just random stuff. But feel free to.

2 of my fav game characters. Done in gimp. I think I went a little over the top with the noise filter :?

samusc3a9vx6.png

sheenasigwt8.png

borderedsh0ai8uxj5.png

Thanks To:reddawn509, Hoopster211, JacobRyan, navyplaya, bigsword33, Ferahgo28, speedofsound, Goldwolflord, unknowz, GonAndGary and born2die

love the first one, amazing blending and i love the over all look. to much noise though

sotwbar7.png

sig-1.png

1980 Berlinetta with a 350, bored, mild cam, intake carb, headers, exhaust

Both look pretty nice, but I don't like how the render pops out of the signature in the first one. Other than that, not bad.

Yeah, well I got the idea by seeing the render which was drawn in a foreshortened top down perspective, like if it was popping out of the page. But I guess since I used only a part of it the effect isn't very obvious...

borderedsh0ai8uxj5.png

Thanks To:reddawn509, Hoopster211, JacobRyan, navyplaya, bigsword33, Ferahgo28, speedofsound, Goldwolflord, unknowz, GonAndGary and born2die

Both look pretty nice, but I don't like how the render pops out of the signature in the first one. Other than that, not bad.

Yeah, well I got the idea by seeing the render which was drawn in a foreshortened top down perspective, like if it was popping out of the page. But I guess since I used only a part of it the effect isn't very obvious...

Don't get me wrong, you did a good job on letting the render pop out, but I just don't like the concept of the effect at all. I've seen it in other signatures too, and I didn't like it there either. :-#

penguin.gif

pixel avvy by me deviantART