looking to borrow any gs to see if i can hit so i can buy

edard

i would just like to borrow it for 1-2 games of castle wars to see if i have good enough stats for it so i could buy one. i will let you borrow my whip if its your only weapon.

Bad_Eulogy.png

You said earlier you only have 2m and Full Ahrims, wow, you must have made money fast

memory.....

but its called saving and i will go to sara gwd and i get good tt sara items so maybe it will like me

Bad_Eulogy.png

It's against the rules to pay to borrow something. This has been said by J-Mods to be a trust trade. That makes it reportable under Rule #2.

Best to find someone that isn't trust trading. Not so good to jeopardize your account...

"All that is gold does not glitter..."

It's against the rules to pay to borrow something. This has been said by J-Mods to be a trust trade. That makes it reportable under Rule #2.

Best to find someone that isn't trust trading. Not so good to jeopardize your account...

Another post was made saying it was fine in game but they dont allow it on RSOF ;)

gabby_air.png

Best tip.it F.O.G. player =)

"No mercy for the weak, no pity for the dying, no tears for the slain"

sometimes that is the only way, and i see no reason why paying 27k so borrow a weapon worth many times that for an hour or so. i think of it as leasing and the owner charges what he wants and if i dont like the amount i dont take it

Bad_Eulogy.png