$$$$ Barrowing AGS $$$$ 16.3mil\60mil

-.- Before I start, I would like to remind you guys "barrowing" and "borrowing" are two different words. ::'

Hi, welcome to my blog\log. I've been in luv <3: with armadyl godsword ever since it came out but it is way out of my league XD. But not anymore!!! I vow to get it finally finish my long lost goal :cry: .

I broke down the math. I need a further 60mil cash pile to be able to buy the fabled godsword and its all going to come from barrows. :ohnoes: Its going to be a long road, so hope you guys can encourage me to finish it.

Ags currently valued at = 93mil

Bank Worth = 35mil (I actually have more but some stuff I am NOT going to sell)

Need = 58mil -> 60mil rounded up

Lets say each barrow trip will make 40k, that means I will have to do around 1500 loads of barrows.

I won't be posting each picture of each item I will get because I am lazy like that but I will post updated pictures of the cash pile. Of course I am not going to just depend on the runes from barrows, I will turn the value of ever item I get into "loads" and then add it to the current loads that I have so far. This way its more accurate.

====================================================================================

CURRENTLY 16.3mil\60mil

407\1,500 loads

27.1% Completion

====================================================================================

[hide=Cash Pile]PICTURE NOT ALWAYS UP TO DATE WITH CASH LISTED ABOVE

cashpilerq6.jpg

Here is what i use for my barrow runs.

barrowgearod8.jpg[/hide]

[hide=Barrow Items]

Month\Date\Year (Items) [Profit]

7-16-08 (1 x Torag Helm) [+1.2mil]

7-17-08 (1 x Torag Plateleg, 1 x Teeth Halfkey, 1 x Loop Halfkey, 1 x Dragon Med, 1 x Dharok Platelegs) [+2.4mil]

7-18-08 (1 x Loop Halfkey, 1 x Teeth Halfkey) [+.8mil]

7-19-08 (NADA) [+0.2mil]

7-20-08 (1 x Loop Halfkey) [+1mil]

[/hide]

[hide=The Pictures ]

Dharok

dhleg1fj4.jpg

Levels

97atkand80slayzs9.jpg

[/hide]

[hide=Donations Accepted!!!]Any donations will be gladly thanked. Highest donater will get to borrow ags 24 hours right when I get it no questions asked. More time would be given depending on how much the donations are.

Purezammy84 ~~~ 30k (thx alot that cuts down 1 load of barrows \'

Many thx.[/hide]

Post PLOX

Right...

Thx the :cry: incentive and act of it is what counts.

But so far barrows is hating me atm :wall: :wall: i've been getting low as 15k loot chests >.< oh well better luck next\tomorrow then.

-.- i am trying to make at least 1 mil a day...at least i did that lol

Right...

Bump before i log for the day. You noob, missed me getting 80 mage :cry:

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

Pretty boring, thus challenging, goal if you ask me.

Hope you're ready for the repetitiveness! Good luck

Oh, and btw, I think you should either start posting the picture or make a log of the items you get. That way it gives people a reason to do more than just look at your blog's title to see how you're doing.

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Runescaper since June 2005

Blog

Broke the 12mil mark. I am still gonna go more trips tonight. If lucky maybe I will break 13mil tonight.

\' Things are going a little faster then i expected, but :wall: :wall: whats with the half keys and 400k items i've been getting...i want some 1mil+ items!! :cry:

SOZ i missed ur 80 magic purezammy!!! i had to go buy books...

Right...

You probably wont have to barrow as much money as you calculated, since Ags is dropping in price atm.. And if your barrows luck is average by the time you get up to the 60m pile, ags probable wont be worth 93m or whatever figure you used :lol:

Little insentive there i think, Don't give up I'm sure you'll make it :thumbup:

My Blog

2 Visage Drops.

Over 1800 Castle Wars Tickets..

110715145129.png

Errr.png