::Look Closely, I Won't Lie::

nikrocks

It's an eye for freak's sake!

No offense, but doing manipulations on pictures of eyes, especially in that style, are one of the single most cliche'd concepts ever.

Do something interesting and modify a picture of your big toe or something..

I really diddn't mean offense at all by that, and I mean it in the best possible way. You seem like you probably have some talent, and it stinks when people waste talent on completely overdone concepts..

IRKAa.jpg

No offense, but doing manipulations on pictures of eyes, especially in that style, are one of the single most cliche'd concepts ever.

I really diddn't mean offense at all by that, and I mean it in the best possible way. You seem like you probably have some talent, and it stinks when people waste talent on completely overdone concepts..

greatsilverwyrm is right, this has been done too many times. still nicely done though but creativity and imagination is the true meaning of art. well IMO. :D

Became a noob soon after leaving Tutorial Island...

jervi.jpeg

Member of Phobia | Current Status: RETIRED

Main: Jervi | Pure in Progress: Onehandsword

greatsilverwyrm is right, this has been done too many times. still nicely done though but creativity and imagination is the true meaning of art. well IMO. :D

Thanks for your comment; I completely understand. I just have an eye obsession. I couldn't help it:).

Eyes are always fun to paint if you ever get in the mood. Thats cliche too, ofcourse, but it allows for alot more creativity and control - not to mention more area for showing one's skills.

Speaking of which.. I really need to change that devart icon of mine, i've been bothered by it ever since I put it up there. XP

Eyes are always fun to paint if you ever get in the mood. Thats cliche too, ofcourse, but it allows for alot more creativity and control - not to mention more area for showing one's skills.

Speaking of which.. I really need to change that devart icon of mine, i've been bothered by it ever since I put it up there. XP

I defiantely cannot paints:(. Well I've never tried, but I sure can't draw.