Some Ranging Questions... 74 Ranging

commandercup

What should I be wearing to train to 99?

I'm really poor... atm, with just under a million worth of items and gold.

I've currently got full green blessed d'hide, with an accumulator on my back and a glory ammy... I'm also wearing snakeskin boots.

What should I wear for maximum range attack bonus (I don't care about defense)? It needs to be relatively cheap... no Robin set or fury etc.

Oh and what weapon?

I think black knives would be lots of fun... but that might be expensive? I wont be picking up what isnt picked up by the accumulator... Steel, iron or bronze?

Or should I go with bronze-steel arrows with a magic composite?

??

Thanks!

mr__arrows.png

mr__arrows.png

nope accumulator only grabs ur arrows if theres nothing in the way of u.

As in all the traditional hidy spots for rnage cancel it out (rocks cages etc)

Only times it works is if u get up with monster or do a corridor trap (as in monster to big to fit thru gap to u)

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

nope its worth going somewhere u can pick your arrows etc up and using better ones.

Also if you want to train range via pc i wuldn't recommend actually ranging there. You only get 1/4 xp as in 1xp per damage done during the game. So regardless of training range or mage or melee unless your rich you wanna melee it then spend points on whichever skill

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

full void range helps a lot, its worth the time spent accumulating the points.

its basicaly free, and it increases accuracy and max hit.

UZp6G.png

32,606th to 99 magic || 15,388th to 99 dungeoneering || 12,647th to 99 farming

14,792nd to 99 range || 24,954th to 99 herblore

yes.

Plv6Dz6.jpg