Varrock Museum

WildxYak

I'm a few kudos short of 153 because of the golem statue.

Can anyone help with how to get it back after the quest or whatever I need to do to get all the kudos.

I hope this is what I'm missing otherwise I have no idea haha!

wildxyak.png

99: Agility 28/12/14|Thieving 20/03/15

You don't need the Gollum statue back, I have full Kudos and the statue is still missing. However none of the other displays should be empty. Your missing Kudos is likely from a quiz which you accidentally skipped over, or not talking to the archeologist who gives xp lamps while wearing ghostly robes.

Ghostly Robes mini-quest is probably what you're missing.

Snow_Miner.png

Slayer Drops

Dragon Chainbody (dust devil), Dragon Platelegs x2, Dragon Plateskirt x3, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x5, Dragon Spear x3, Shield Left Half x4

Staff of Light x2, Abyssal Whip x16, Dark Bow x17, Granite Maul x17, Focus Sight, Hexcrest x2, Black Mask x4, Leaf-bladed Sword, Mystic x31, Obsidian x13, Brine Sabre x2, Spirit Shield, Dragonstone x5

I've got all 5 items from the digsite bit and filled all the empty cases apart from the statue one, I got the Dagon'Hai book from Varrock library to fill that one too.

I spoke to Historian Minas again but it said I didn't have anything else to tell him. I'm on 148 kudos I think.

wildxyak.png

Cahnces are your missing a quest.

As many of the full cases get updated by you telling historian minas about your quest discoveries.

What Lies Below (Bring the Dagonhai History book from Reldos library)

Hazeel Cult

Merlin's Crystal

The Grand Tree

Observatory Quest

A Tail of Two Cats

Rune Mysteries

In Aid of the Myreque

Shield of Arrav

Demon Slayer

Temple of Ikov

Ghostly Robes mini-quest

Rune Mysteries

Making History

Thoose are the required quest to fill the timeline

Equally you said you fiond all 5 digsite items, this could be your floor there IS 5 digsite items to fill cases PLUS the ruby necklace to find

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Definately done all the quests and got the ruby necklace and the 5 items from the Digsite area.

I'm stumped, going to have to go through all the questions again and speak to everyone I think lol.

wildxyak.png

well if every quest is done and every item is found then it must be one of the quizzes downstairs that you missed or failed on

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Did you do all the archealogy stuff? That was my problem. Although it allows you to populate all the displays before completing the Ghostly Robes mini-quest, you need to do it again after. Only after you complete the mini-quest can you possible obtain the pottery with a symbol of Zaros on it. Without that piece of pottery, you cannot complete the museum and therefore the Varrock Diary.

There is also a very nice lady at the front door of the museum. Ask her how you can help, and she will tell you which sections of the museum you have not yet finished.

Definately done all the quests and got the ruby necklace and the 5 items from the Digsite area.

I'm stumped, going to have to go through all the questions again and speak to everyone I think lol.

I'm fairly certain that all you need to do is talk to the historian while wearing the ghostly robes.