Barrows and GWD for Ranged Tank

Deathmath

I wanted to try barrows, click my rsn link for stats. I don't really care which method. Assume I have 55 slay if you would use slayer dart. Feel free to link to your favorite guides, I don't know where to start. Tell me what mage levels I'll need too.

What money an hour is it possible to get. (I'll do any quests required)

Also what GWDs can a ranged tank do?

Thoroughly retired, may still write now and again

A tank ranger with sufficient enough stats can solo all the GWD bosses, and can get a saradomin team and aramdyl one quite easily. I do not know how easy it is for a ranger to get a Bandos or Zamorak Team however.

SOS_100x100.png

Help drive change Canada

A tank ranger with sufficient enough stats can solo all the GWD bosses, and can get a saradomin team and aramdyl one quite easily. I do not know how easy it is for a ranger to get a Bandos or Zamorak Team however.

If they're good, not very. Ranged works quite well on both bosses, and really the only requirements of non-tanks in those teams are don't die and deal damage.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

That's very relieving, as I"ve wanted to do GWD real bad. With this decision there came to be added bonuses :P

That's very relieving, as I"ve wanted to do GWD real bad. With this decision there came to be added bonuses :P

Yeah, you'll be fine. I should warn you, though, that it costs a bit more to be a ranger. You'll take just as much damage and use just as much prayer as everyone else, and you'll also have to use diamond bolts (nothing else is very effective, unless you also want to use ruby bolts when the bosses have fuller hp).

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Minor annoyance :P Still a great relief, and no need for a gs or the such. Are there any guides on this topic?

I'm not sure. I know there are guides on ranging Sara and Arma, as those are most commonly ranged anyway. For Bandos or Zamorak, I would just look up a melee guide and adjust it to ranged (wear some Veracs pieces and Karil top with a crossbow, bring ranged pots instead of super att and str...). It really isn't different at all tactically, you just shoot at the boss until it dies.

See, heres your problem, all your stats are nowhere close to being able to go to GWD. 52 Range? You wouldn't deal 1 point of damage on any of the GWD bosses. And with around 60 def you wouldn't last very long either.

ajk822.png

4031st person to 99 Thieving on 5/25/2008

If anyone plays NBA Live '08 online on the Wii please PM me. I'm up for anyone.

See, heres your problem, all your stats are nowhere close to being able to go to GWD. 52 Range? You wouldn't deal 1 point of damage on any of the GWD bosses. And with around 60 def you wouldn't last very long either.

Do remember they are long term goals, and he is fully aware of what he needs to train buddy.

I am aware I have no chances. I am simply looking at my options before I go headlong into this scheme :)