F2P Low Combat Training?

IGrantCI

Hey everyone, new to the Tip.It boards and was just wondering if you guys could help me with a few things:

First off, my combat stats are 30's across any ideas on a good spot to train to 40's at?

Secondly, I'm currently telegrabbing zammy wines for money, with all my non-combat stats at 40 is this the most efficient way or can anyone think of something that gives better profit?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Hey everyone, new to the Tip.It boards and was just wondering if you guys could help me with a few things:

First off, my combat stats are 30's across any ideas on a good spot to train to 40's at?

Secondly, I'm currently telegrabbing zammy wines for money, with all my non-combat stats at 40 is this the most efficient way or can anyone think of something that gives better profit?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Oops didnt read the first part of it :wall:

Anyway Ftp combat i would go with spiders in the stronghold (the first one)

You could also try hill gaints near varrock u need a brass key to access it via the shack near the cooking guild

As for collecting money You could bank the big bones from the hill gaints or u can cut willows

Kingmickez25.png

It says F2P in the subject #-o

I don't know much about modern low level F2P, sorry.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

Firstly, welcome to the forums, for all of your ftp training, the security stronghold will grow to be your best friend. I suggest for now minotaurs, as the iron arrow drops will help you for your range training ( if you ever plan to train range that is).

The Stronghold is definitely going to be your best friend for you, and all the way through your training. I would recommend for you the Minotaurs and the Flesh Crawlers. Here is the Tip.It guide on the Stronghold.

http://www.tip.it/runescape/?page=stron ... curity.htm

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Flesh crawlers. Level 35 with like 25 hitpoints or something in the second level of stronghold. Wear full addy and use like trout or somesh.

I2_A_V_E_I2.png

I2_A%20V%20E%20I2.png

99 Strength Achieved 26/9/08. L0L in 3 years I've made 7m. In the past 2 days I've made 7.2m on top of that thanks to Bounty Hunter. So why play for 3 years when you can do that?

this is wat im doing on my pure which has similar combat stats other than def ;)

anyways... for combat u can go to 2nd level SOS and there is a room with rats and level 28 fleshcrawlers.

train on the fleshies because their max hit is 1 and each kill is 100xp. still bring training food like trout. salmon will make u stay there longer though. u can do this for 30 to 40. or even more... there arnt other places for good training in f2p. when u become better u can go to the room with fleshies with higher levels.

note: fleshies drop body runes. pick them up as they will accumulate and u could make decent money off that.

as for money making:

This is a great way to make money for a lower level. I call this (and everyone else) the steel method.

wat u do is go to the ge and buy coal and iron. then u smelt it and bank etc. and when u have bars sell them on ge. u will make a profit. or if ur smart enough sell them when they peak even though they dont usually. buying ores at any price will do. if ur impatient of waiting then buy ores at max. u will still make profit. last time i did it was 150 or so profit for each bar smelted. do a lot of them and it will bring in cash. this is easy but on the down side it is very boring.