626k from 40 to 99 fletching? Barely any running? No effort?

deletemeplease

Hello and welcome to my first guide!

I hope you enjoy this.

So, this method may not be the fastest, but by far it's one of the cheapest, and barely any effort required.

It's simple.

Willow Longbows (U)

Three simple steps:

1. Buy willows. ( Generally at 18g per in the Grand Exchange )

2. Cut into willow longbows ( u )

3. Sell to a General Store.

Now. Why a General Store? Well, first of all, everyone here knows that any bow, especially bows unstrung will never ever, or very rarely sell in the Grand Exchange. So this makes it a lot easier. Also, if you put your options as to one mouse click instead of two, and put it at the bottom left, there is a spot that if you click it it lands right on the "sell 50" option, so all you need is patience and some clicking. Not even moving the mouse when selling. Another plus is that you only lose 2 gold per bow. Which I believe is the lowest loss for materials that you bought from the Grand Exchange. Also, me revealing this, ( If not already known ) means everyone can use it without having to worry about it getting crowded or such. There's no worries, and willows are always being cut. There are some pictures below with more information. The guides short, but I get straight to the point. Enjoy. =)

Hour XP:

( Please keep in mind that it's different for everyone, so this is just a rough estimate )

I can cut about roughly 1k per hour. I need to cut a total of 313,186 Willow Longbow (u). I play about ten hours a day. So roughly 10k logs cut a day.

313,186/10,000 = 31.386

So roughly, if you played by my hours and cut the same amount, you could finish it in around a month.

3.jpg

2.jpg

1-1.jpg

I hope this guide helped.

And I know it may not be the best way, but it offers an alternative for players with a smaller income that wish for a 99.

dosnt the price of the item your selling go down the more there is in the shop

or was that befor ge(i dont use shops much)

and does it work with all bows up to willow longs ?

Pretty sure it does.

Might wanna double check, but i know maple (U)s do

It goes down, but not below a certain price, for willow (u) it was 16 coins as u see on pics.

My goals:
[b]5M coins:[/b] 4350K+ coins 200k+ items - 2 dec 
5M coins - 16 dec
I [b]have gotten[/b] my 5M by christmas.

-bah this is only here for historical purposes now, I got 20m+ already

"fail,well atleast the title,i wont read it with that colours"

"If you hadn't posted in rainbow I would actually give this a proper read"

"Colours suck."

*I remove colours*

"Where did all the colors go!? This is now 40% more likely to be tl;dr'd due to the lack of colors."

It is a good tip, but you are better of doing Yew Longs, as they take less time and if you spend more money on them, you can always make the money ost before you finished all of those Willows.

----------------

Now playing: Enrique Iglesias - Push

via FoxyTunes

2525_s.gif

Cooking 99 - 25th January '08

All Quests - 23rd August '08

'

Dragon Drops (3)

Barrows Items (7)

'

619_Cj

[nando*]

A month with 10 hours of playing a day? So ... if you played say ... 3 hours a day, it would take over 3 months? I think it's a smart guide, and no doubt, for those on a tight budget, this ... is kinda the way to go. But in terms of speed, yews are the best. Nice guide though, I learned something new :S

If you sell it to the rogues store in wilderness, I guess you can even make some profit out of it...

Still, I'd prefer stringing yew longbows. :|

They only buy one item at the high alch price. Then the rest go down. :P

cool_ice77.png

cool_ice77.png