F2P Magic Training

Roseiah

I currently have level 34 magic but I wish to train it, maybe to 40-50ish. I am willing to spend money on it, but not a lot. I am also F2P. Is there a good way to train Magic without spending too much money. I am willing to spend a few days on this, so time is not a major problem. I am just loking for a good method. Any suggestions??

Thank you

If you have patience you could try splash maging. It involves buying mind runes and either earth or water runes ( you will be using the staff of the opposite ), wear you largest decreasing mage armour, find a decent high lvl monster, this can be difficult, i preffered to use barbarians in their hall. Cast curse until u cannot anymore then switch barbarians, this is a good place because its multi combat and most of the time not Too crowded.

O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O

If you don't care about tokens or rating, you could try FoG. I'm sure people there won't mind getting free tokens (rating is a different story though). Just make sure that you have a good amount of charges or the game will kick you if it determines that it's impossible for the losing player to win.

menea_reuter.pnglinkresponsewb2.th.jpg

If you have patience you could try splash maging. It involves buying mind runes and either earth or water runes ( you will be using the staff of the opposite ), wear you largest decreasing mage armour, find a decent high lvl monster, this can be difficult, i preffered to use barbarians in their hall. Cast curse until u cannot anymore then switch barbarians, this is a good place because its multi combat and most of the time not Too crowded.

he meant body runes not mind runes and the zamarok mage in varrock castle is the one i like to train splash spells on. and what do u mean by it a good place because its a multi combat place. and forget about killing the lesser in the cage because u will be wasting runes because ur mage lv is not good enough and u will fail most of the time and not get xp

lcchs.png

lcchs.png

Well, I would again like to thank you guys for the advice. I am already level 40. I have been fighting the lesser demon. It has been good training. I rarely hit any 0's, mostly 6's and above, 10's, 12's. I thought magic would be a pain in the bum, but it hasn't been. Thanks very much.