Mass Effect peeps

Faux

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was in the book store the other day, and I noticed they had 2 Mass Effect books for sale in the Sci-Fi/Fantasy section :o

Has anyone read either of these?

No, But I know the first one talks about...

[hide=Spoiler]How Captain Anderson was going to be the first Human Spectre, but then Saren did something and ended his chances by saying Anderson did it.[/hide]

And the second one... uhhh... Links Mass Effect to Mass Effect 2, I believe.

Mass Effect Revelation

Mass Effect Ascension

beaten, restarting on hardcore as a female soldier, paragon

How did it go? I think it's pretty tough. I just made a new vanguard for casual and get that through the game to get better gear. Once I have the best stuff I can hold, I'll use the same career for a new runthrough in hardcore

I miss being an adept though. Singularity is the best talent ever

i borrowed the game from my mate on saturday, and i completed it on the easiest setting today, after playing it for about 7 hours, on top of the 8 i already played it for... such an awesome game.

loved the plot, absolutely great.

[hide=possible spoilers]i laughed when Ashley shot Wrex... and i kind of left her to die... i thought i was gonna be able to save them both, so that's why i went to Kaiden first. :([/hide]

got about 350 points from it, and i have a feeling it won't be leaving my 360 until i get all 1k points... or my 360 dies... or until fable 2 comes out... whichever happens first :)

gonna start playing it through again on a new account tomorrow... i missed loads of side quests, so i didn't get the achievements for being with certain allies most of the game. gonna be a bionics expert so i can get the power achievements as well.

can't wait for tomorrow <3:

Vengeful+Dusk.png

If you're gonna go Adept, I suggest getting singularity asap. That [cabbage] is fun. Max out the Adept talent too. Makes singularity charge even faster

what was your class on your first run?

thanks for the tips, i'll bare those in mind :) is it easier or harder in combat, when your character's focus is mainly biotics?

and i'm pretty sure i was the Vanguard class. not 100% sure though.

Vengeful+Dusk.png

bleh not really liking the soldier class, so boring

Vanguard is best in my opinion you get medium armor, shot guns and pistols, and biotic powers

also who the heck would want to be an infiltrator? ugh

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Okay, I just finished my first play through, as a soldier. I didn't realize that once you got to a certain point, you wouldn't be able to go back to the citadel and do your side quests. I was saving them for later and accidently completed the game without doing barely any of them. So now, I'm gonna do another play through. I think I'm gonna play as an Adept, unless someone convinces me otherwise. I'm also going to try playing on Hardcore. Last time I either playing on veteran or normal (I think normal). Would hardcore be too hard as an Adept?

Combat FTL

Combat_FTL.png

Okay, I just finished my first play through, as a soldier. I didn't realize that once you got to a certain point, you wouldn't be able to go back to the citadel and do your side quests. I was saving them for later and accidently completed the game without doing barely any of them. So now, I'm gonna do another play through. I think I'm gonna play as an Adept, unless someone convinces me otherwise. I'm also going to try playing on Hardcore. Last time I either playing on veteran or normal (I think normal). Would hardcore be too hard as an Adept?

You're gonna be relying on your teammates a lot until you get to higher level because your powers will still take a while to recharge. Like I said before, singularity is beautiful

bleh not really liking the soldier class, so boring

Vanguard is best in my opinion you get medium armor, shot guns and pistols, and biotic powers

also who the heck would want to be an infiltrator? ugh

I'm gonna go Inflitrator one time to get the Sniper achievement. And you're right, soldier is boring. No biotic / tech powers is dull

If you're gonna go Adept, I suggest getting singularity asap. That [cabbage] is fun. Max out the Adept talent too. Makes singularity charge even faster

thanks for the tips, i'll bare those in mind :) is it easier or harder in combat, when your character's focus is mainly biotics?

It's a lot easier when you get to the higher levels because your powers recharge so much faster if you put them i nthe right talents. Just make sure you have at least one squadperson that can use a sniper and basically just support him until then.

It's a lot easier when you get to the higher levels because your powers recharge so much faster if you put them i nthe right talents. Just make sure you have at least one squadperson that can use a sniper and basically just support him until then.

Yup

i did a lesbian scene with the asari consult.... :uhh:

and do you have to be 60 to have your current account be on Mass Effect 2 or do you just need the stroy beaten?

haha lesbian one wasn't that good with the consort.

You must have beaten the storyline. Level 60 is just for the achievement.

I have another question, this time about achievements. If I get 75 shotgun kills on one character, and 75 on another, will I get the achievement for 150 shotgun kills? or does it have to be all on one character?

I believe that it is TOTAL KILLS, so if you kill 75 on one and 75 on another it should get you your achievement :thumbup:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Need any answers? I'll be sure to help you :) (Well, that is AFTER my vacation :wall: )