Member QUESTS..

Krumpy

Hello,

Im member since yesterday and I'd like to know what quests I definitly should do(good reward, good exp or anything else).

Stats : 50 Range,Combat 34..

(I dont want to get magic/prayer/attack/strength exp)

ty.. :)

Lobbymitch.png

priest in peril, ghosts ahoy, animal magnetism, troll stronghold, tree gnome village,grand tree, wanted,

need or prayer or magic exp for that ones,

I've done wolf whistle, druidic ritual, tower of life(need 10 constr.) now.

Anyone got another good quest?

Lobbymitch.png

No one knows another good quest? :P

All quests are good for you to do. I would just start by looking for whatever quests you are able to do and just start doing those. Most of the really good quests like Hero's, Legends, etc all have primary quests you need to do first. Not to mention, for Recipie for Disaster, youll need high total quest points. Also, the trade flexibility rises to 30k when you get 200 QP.

Myweponsgood.gif

Need assistance in any of these skills? PM me in game, my private chat is always ON

I guess you could start out with something like Lost City to unlock some Dragon weapons (you can just range the tree spirit if you take arrowheads, arrowshafts a bow(u) and a bowstring).

Maybe Monkey Madness although you'll probably have to train for that... :P

signature.jpg

My guide: Ring of Wealth explained

8 Dragon Boots (885 kills, 1/111, with RoW)

angel2w.gif

Do Fairy Tale to unlock fairy rings, they're very awesome and incredibly useful. You only need to finish the first quest and start the second one, so don't worry, you don't need those high farming and herblore levels. Oh and Wolf Whistle is a must because summoning pwns.

Do all "easy" quests. they are either the first in a series, unlock stuff (fishing contest, priest in peril, lost city) or are just plain..... easy... and get your QP up fast. In most cases there's a xp based reward, which helps you level a bit faster.

After that, look up the requirements for the harder quests, so you have some goals to train to (for me, the herblore level for Legend's was.....ugh...agonizing, lol). You'll seee that doing the quests gets you travelling all through Gielnor (try "One small favour") and gets you to know all different kinds of races, tribes and their tales.

Have fun

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...