~~Ipk's Epic Bloggel~~ ZOMG 1.1M Cash Piel! EPIC idea too :D

Hellloooo!

Welcome to my blog!

About Me

[hide=]Alright, well I'm a 15yo male from Canada (eh!) and have been playing runescape since 2005. However I had quit playing for about 3 months and currently have just come back to the game! I was sitting around wondering what to do as I was reading blogs and so I decided to make my own! \' Outside of RS I like to play sports like hockey and golf, as well as doing things as everyone else does. Eat. Sleep. Etc. Etc.[/hide]

My Rs Character

[hide=]My runescape character started off as I pure I had used to pk back in the old versions of runescape. He rolled with the name ipkjo0o, simply because that's what he did. He pk'ed Joo. At the time I had a main(azn_leeda) who funded him and all that. However about a week before I quit my main got hacked. So this is my new one!

My Starting Stats:

eliteswitchkk1.png

eliteswitchwz2.png

My Current Stats:

ipkjo0o.png[/hide]

GOALS!

Goals I want ASAP:

63+ Hunter

60 Attack (done! ::' )

70Defence

Monkey Madness Completed (done! \' )

43 Prayer

NEW GOAL : 55Slayer

Slayer Log (Due to the fact I'm adding the goal :roll: )

(Format is # Creature Notable drops (Slayer Level Ups)

87 Moss Giants 22gold charms (30 Slayer)

39 Earth Warriors Ranarr Seed (31+32 Slayer)

77 Moss Giants Nuffin :thumbdown: (33+34 Slayer)

:shock: DIARY (a.k.a. Stuffs that I duz each day) \'

[hide=August 4th - Added Diary]Stuff I did today:

2ekuigw.png

2h7ffgm.png

fmmnpv.png

av68us.png

548x7r.png

21eyc1w.png

35armkj.png

It was a busy day :thumbup:

All these levels pumped me up to 871 total! I started the day at 854 I think \'[/hide]

[hide=August 5-6 - BORING]I was busy for most of these days, nothing really special to say[/hide]

[hide=August 7 - 1.1M Cash Pile]Today I did a few avainsie runs (cash pile is now 1.1M \'). Later in the day I decided I would try to start working on DeeKayy Stats :thumbsup:. So I found out I needed 75Mage, 70Defence, and about 55Prayer. Sounded like I was going to be poor again by getting mage alone... Then came the EPIC idea. I figured out a (slow and painful way) to train mage and not lose too much money. Teletabs :wall: ... Figured I might as well start construction sooo... I thought that if I trained my hunter to 53(from 49) at swamp lizards(which sell like hotcakes on the GE) I could fund 40cons to make a study and start making teletabs \' Isn't it epic![/hide]

[/hide]

Well, that's it for now....

But there will be more! So come back, or else.... :ohnoes:

PS: I will be bored training and whatnot so add me ingame (under the name ipkjo0o if you didn't read :wall:) and we can chat!

PSS: Comments AND Critism are welcome!

Good luck on all your goals and thanks for bumping my blog :D When you get better, I'll come gwd with you.

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence