need quick quest cape help.

Great_one

okay so as i near the quest cape i have a few questions.

1. what miniquests are required to get your cape? i know all of rfd and the rag and bone man wishlist. but is there anything else?

2. besides for the mini-quests is there anything else nessesary for the questcape?

btw is you are interested i have these quests left

-eagles peak

-spirit of summer

miniquests

bone wishlist i have like 5 left including haveing to do the mogre miniquest

Y_Z.png

If it gives a quest point, you have to do it. If it doesn't give a quest point and isn't paying the Wise Old Man 99k, you don't have to do it.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

The only subquest you have to do is the Rag and Bone Man list. Otherwise you only have to do all the quests. The runescape quests forum has a sticky with all the levels and subquests you have to do in order to get the cape.

Nah for the Bone Man wish list you have to do the Mogre mini quest to be able to kill them, to be able to get the mogre bones.

S2buxtG.png

The only subquest you have to do is the Rag and Bone Man list. Otherwise you only have to do all the quests. The runescape quests forum has a sticky with all the levels and subquests you have to do in order to get the cape.

Nah for the Bone Man wish list you have to do the Mogre mini quest to be able to kill them, to be able to get the mogre bones.

This is logically part of the Rag and Bone Man miniquest, isn't it?

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png