II Bows II - Bows4life27 - 75 FM pic up

Nice blog. Nice and simple. :)

Good luck with woodcutting.

Thanks much, Cup. ::' I want to thank pur3meleexxx for lending me a Dragon Woodcutting Axe for 24 Hours yesterday. :) <3:

He only bought it because I wanted one! What a nice guy!

matchboxtwentyf.jpg

Ii_Bows_Ii.png

Jump_GP is a fail merch clan.

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Well, first update in a while, haven't played much.

But, I got 65 Runecrafting, doubled my money doing it, started with 300K cash, did 2K Laws, boosted to 609K cash, did 4K laws, and made 1.25M. I did some PK tricks with Boomstick911, made around 442K my first time and also got a pair of Ranged Brawling Gloves, those are going to sit in my bank for a while. So I had 1.7M Cash, I bought 45K Maple Logs which will get me 96 Fletching, and 10M+ XP in it. All in all that is 6.4M Cash in junk at minimum prices, I only hope I can find someone who is willing to buy them. That 6.4 - 6.8M is easily able to fund 99 quickly. There's my progress lately, talk to everyone soon! <3:

Also getting a job at the GameStop store near my humble abode! YAY.

Made 1.3K Maple Longbows (U) so far. Hoping for at the very least 10K by the time I head off to dreamland.

So long and thanks for all the fish!

matchboxtwentyf.jpg

Ii_Bows_Ii.png

Bows, Wouter. Tbh, now that I can use that alter near Barrows, I may do that for cash, sound good to anyone? I mean, I have enough cash for a decent set-up and I know what I'm doing. So yeah! ::' \'

WHAT ALTAR?

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Bows, Wouter. Tbh, now that I can use that alter near Barrows, I may do that for cash, sound good to anyone? I mean, I have enough cash for a decent set-up and I know what I'm doing. So yeah! ::' \'

WHAT ALTAR?

THE GROTTO.

It's not terribly close, but it's useful.

matchboxtwentyf.jpg

Ii_Bows_Ii.png

Been having a lot of fun in school the past week, and no school tomorrow, so a nice three day weekend for me. I've been filming and editing with a few of my close friends, my friend Kyle backed his SUV with the door open into a light pole, and the door is smashed. I, being the way I am, lul'd. Uhm...what else... Ah! The movie is only a few minutes long, but it's about a jogger, (Jordan) jogging through the park, and then a stalker (Derek) begins to follow him, and it turns out he just wanted to give him the hacky-sack he dropped earlier, lol. Yeah, it's been fun. I'll be painting a picture of a sunrise waterfall scene later tonight, may post a picture of it for you guys to critique. That's all for now, I'll update the title.

matchboxtwentyf.jpg

Ii_Bows_Ii.png

Heh, thanks Local, about halfway done, was texting people and painting till like 2 AM yesterday, only got about halfway done. I may scan the sketch and colour schemes in for you guys to see what it's meant to look like. And no Sithy, l0l. I used to skateboard, but then I brutally fractured my right ankle in a skate tournament with about 20 guys near my house, went into a tray flip and landed [rooster]-eyed with my ankle twisted and bent into the curb, so it basically prevents me from doing sports, though I did soccer for 8 years, Comp League, and Latino league. I also got hit by a car and had to head to my friends house who's dad is a surgeon and get 8 stitches without any anesthetic in the back of my head, now there's a bald spot, haha.

matchboxtwentyf.jpg

Ii_Bows_Ii.png