Dudy's Bank and Stats

I decided to do another one of these threads as i updated my blog today with a new bank picture and thought why not throw it up here too. Im going to let you rate my stats this time too.... But really im more proud of my bank then my stats as theres a few skills that need some work. Rate/Hate \'

Bank: Only included one tab as really there not much to see in the others...

bank1mi1.jpg

Stats:

statspx4.jpg

dudy80sigy.jpg

Thanks for the sig Rose!

My blog to 99 slayer: Here

fail hunting noob

~fatty

EDIT:Dudy fails for making me change this

fail bank

Phree moniez pl0x?

18k7pu.jpg

The Iron never lies to you. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.

you don't wanna know :shock:

18k7pu.jpg

The Iron never lies to you. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.

Also like to add... The swap lizzards are for 85-88 sum whenever i get there if anyone wondering why i have 4M of them when i can make them yet...

dudy80sigy.jpg

Thanks for the sig Rose!

My blog to 99 slayer: Here

• 3 weeks later...