TD vs GLadz,TD wins

Soultaker_Pk

denk dont blame td blame ds. Even td is peeved ds did what they did. Ds why you gotta be involved in everything? Its not all about you :roll: and as denk said what goes around comes around.

Dont worry, ZF wont give food to DI.

If we die to DI members without eating and drop full lobs, just coincidence :lol:

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Way to go TD, it was a hard fought War. Despite the large amounts of spectators and the usual DI crashing it was a lot of fun.

Give DI Hell in your upcoming War for me.

:D

Proof? Oh wait, there is no proof of DI crashing because we didn't crash. Please note that there is a difference between crashing and spectating. Not everyone wins so deal with it.

The fact that we didn't win doesn't bother me in the slightest, what does bother me is that people who are meant to be "watching" are skulled and picking up rune on the ground. If you don't want accusations going your way then don't skull, while wearing the opponents cape and pick up rune. I don't have pics, seeing as I actually was fighting in a War.

I agree.

I just didn't like how you said DI crashed without presenting any proof.

TD had a lot of food-carriers... Gladz outnumbered them and dominated at the start, but for some reason halfway through TD seemed to suddenly jump up and take over the winning, outnumbering us like 3:1...

Way to go TD, it was a hard fought War. Despite the large amounts of spectators and the usual DI crashing it was a lot of fun.

Give DI Hell in your upcoming War for me.

:D

Proof? Oh wait, there is no proof of DI crashing because we didn't crash. Please note that there is a difference between crashing and spectating. Not everyone wins so deal with it.

The fact that we didn't win doesn't bother me in the slightest, what does bother me is that people who are meant to be "watching" are skulled and picking up rune on the ground. If you don't want accusations going your way then don't skull, while wearing the opponents cape and pick up rune. I don't have pics, seeing as I actually was fighting in a War.

I agree.

I just didn't like how you said DI crashed without presenting any proof.

I'm sorry but when someone like Bibble who is known for going to every War and attacking people goes unpunished by your Leadership I find it a bit annoying. It wasn't meant to be a flaming post, when I said, "The usual DI crashing," I meant the same old members who do it, e.g. Bibble.

Now, let's get back on topic and congratulate TD on a very hard fought win and wish them all the best in their upcoming war with DI.

Congratulations TD.

Sorry Gladz for your loss :( This is why i hate spectators in wars. They always cause problems in the end.

NO BK MEMBERS FLAME IN THIS TOPIC. OKAY?

*points to Kav*... dont make any unnecessary comments please.

denk dont blame td blame ds. Even td is peeved ds did what they did. Ds why you gotta be involved in everything? Its not all about you :roll: and as denk said what goes around comes around.

If we die to DI members without eating and drop full lobs, just coincidence :lol:

lmfao good for you :lol:

Wow, isn't it just funny how your saying DI crashed blah blah, yet NONE of you have proof, and whats going to make you all look like more idiots is when Bibble has his video uploaded to prove that we didn't attack any TD/Gladz :lol:

Devil Dante - 124 Combat - Banned.

Mr D4nt3 - 106 Combat - Banned.

Septix - 116 Combat ;)

And if a d1ck starts growing out of your forehead, its just a coincidence.

or is it trying to tell us something :roll:

Why you gotta post about ds all the time, are you obssessed with everything they do all the time kav? Well, ds owns bk for sure 8) Your pk leader tells me wars declined?

And denker I have no problem if any of you come to an offical war ds has lol.

sig9qz.jpg

Wow, isn't it just funny how your saying DI crashed blah blah, yet NONE of you have proof, and whats going to make you all look like more idiots is when Bibble has his video uploaded to prove that we didn't attack any TD/Gladz :lol:

And you'll feel like an idiot when I go to varrock on world 1, and pay 10k to anyone who decides to go up and "spectate" and your war. They will also skull, loot, and all that stuff, but it will be fine because they'll be wearing pink skirts.

You would have to be possibly the worst flamer in the history of tip.it

BK.

Why you gotta post about ds all the time, are you obssessed with everything they do all the time kav? Well, ds owns bk for sure 8) Your pk leader tells me wars declined?

War isnt declined and ds doesnt own bk. Im posting on this because im tired of you and your clans bs. All your leadership do (except for liche possibly) is flame flame flame flame. Name other clans leaders who do that? You think it makes you look tough? Makes your clan look good? As denker said what goes around comes around. You will get your comeuppens thats right your comeuppens will come!!! (family guy refference)

BK.

TY 1 post and i'm already the worst flamer in history.

I most be special or something?

screenshot0246ro5dg.jpg

screenshot0255mk3jw.jpg

what was bibbleboy doing in our dd, he is skulled with full range armor+bow, di leadership need to look at this and sorted out, he doing exactly what charlie and other crashers do, and thats to go on different server go on the dd place and change server.

Sounds great actually. Just imagin the jealousy other men will have when I can double orgasm and they cant.

I'd say something about being twice the man pure_manutd is then, but 2 times 0 is still 0

Sounds great actually. Just imagin the jealousy other men will have when I can double orgasm and they cant.

Or they'd just laugh a the size. :wink:

War isnt declined and ds doesnt own bk. Im posting on this because im tired of you and your clans bs. All your leadership do (except for liche possibly) is flame flame flame flame. Name other clans leaders who do that? You think it makes you look tough? Makes your clan look good? As denker said what goes around comes around. You will get your comeuppens thats right your comeuppens will come!!! (family guy refference)

Punk

Denker

And you saying you gonna clan ZF and Alliance? HMMMMMMM! 8)

sig9qz.jpg

Punk

Denker

And you saying you gonna clan ZF and Alliance? *Spam*! 8)

can you say that in english?

Punk

Denker

And you saying you gonna clan ZF and Alliance? *Spam*! 8)

if i remember correctly bk are no longer apart of the alliance so it would be ZF and BK not ZF an Alliance

Proud Member Of The BlacKnights and BK SWAT

Sorry, lemme resay- So you gonna call ZF and alliance to the BK vs DS war?

Hmmm intresting.

The Hm part get's sensord.. dun look at me :o

But, I'm not enligh, dont kill me on my grammar

Oh my, never ever.

it wont be ZF OR Bk, no worries about that.

It will be FoD. Followers of Denker. Reqs is pink skirt. :roll:

Kay, my bad - but that other gladz dude on the other thread wants our head bad cause we got 7 DS to watch a war. They'r pissed off only at DS and not the other 130 options of lvl 3-80's who were watching and piling noobs in the war :o

Fact, think bout it

sig9qz.jpg