TD vs GLadz,TD wins

Soultaker_Pk

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Td, good fight..

there is always but.

We got like 10 pics of the people (like bibble,supa vegeta, rebirth1 and more) in full runes attacking gladz/td

We have also few pics showing td coming back without skulls.

The pics will be on here asap

Td, good fight..

there is always but.

We got like 10 pics of the people (like bibble,supa vegeta, rebirth1 and more) in full runes attacking gladz/td

We have also few pics showing td coming back without skulls.

The pics will be on here asap

Yes. Gladz leader vote that we give you guys the win. No point in arguing forever like with the MD war.

This marks our first real war loss since Gladz vs ZF part 1 on RSC last January.

We had about 130ish people show up.

Good fight TD, you guys did an excellent job. It was very confusing with so many spectators and crashers, it took away from the fun in my opinion. I died real fast, but I took down Soul before I was sent to lumb.

Gladz, nice fighting guys. If we can work more on our organization, and raise a little, we can improve alot. We know we have the activity, just need some brushing up.

Again, thanks TD and congrats :)

gladzwar13cz.png

gladzwar27gu.png

gladzwar31wz.png

gladzwar43cu.png

gladzwar53qo.png

last pic was when the war was over, u dont see any kills in inventory cuz i didnt pick the rune up and i only picked up food. look at our ops and all the green dots not following.

Way to go TD, it was a hard fought War. Despite the large amounts of spectators and the usual DI crashing it was a lot of fun.

Give DI Hell in your upcoming War for me.

:D

Proof? Oh wait, there is no proof of DI crashing because we didn't crash. Please note that there is a difference between crashing and spectating. Not everyone wins so deal with it.

screenshot0198ng2qw.jpg

[

I came on my own free will, bring along a few very well known friends. TD did not call me, I came to video. I would have gotten the video renderd if Bible hadn't attked me. LOL, when he did, I pressed back space, and VIOLA! Back to RS servers list :roll: and then i re load "ur acc is already in use" and so i log in at lumby lol. 2 sets pmfg..

Ok, regarding ur pic I said "omfg they have a better turnout than us" I was talking about the noob team, who had 120 options omfg :x and we hd 22 options LOL! You see the nob saying "go with ds" yes, thats the team, I think I got picks k?

DS didn't crash btw, we were there in pinkskirts and watching lol, our noob dress code, join new clan FoM - followers of Mkatt..

PS: Real men wear pink!

And ontopic, GRATS TD I KNEW U'D WIN MAN!!

sig9qz.jpg

screenshot0198ng2qw.jpg

[

I came on my own free will, bring along a few very well known friends. TD did not call me, I came to video. I would have gotten the video renderd if Bible hadn't attked me. LOL, when he did, I pressed back space, and VIOLA! Back to RS servers list :roll: and then i re load "ur acc is already in use" and so i log in at lumby lol. 2 sets pmfg..

Ok, regarding ur pic I said "omfg they have a better turnout than us" I was talking about the noob team, who had 120 options omfg :x and we hd 22 options LOL! You see the nob saying "go with ds" yes, thats the team, I think I got picks k?

DS didn't crash btw, we were there in pinkskirts and watching lol, our noob dress code, join new clan FoM - followers of Mkatt..

PS: Real men wear pink!

And ontopic, GRATS TD I KNEW U'D WIN MAN!!

And btw, that was a joke. If you had hav taken the past 3 pages of the chat log,then you would have understood.

sig9qz.jpg

explanations are fun

Metal rock pic - when your watching a basketball game and rooting for a team to win, dont you normally say WE are winning?

Fir3god - Had no weapon, and did NOT skull.

Inter - was in a pink skirt + weaponless :lol:

Watchers giving food - this was before the war, when we got attacked by about 50 random events like dwarves, old men, swarms etc.

the last 2 pics - Oh please, the watchers admitted to giving food? where? Now your making things up, and fir3god was already stated.

TD can rest assured that when they war DI, I'll bring as many ZF and BK as I possibly can.

We'll be naked with 1 item's of course, and wear pink skirts in your honour.

After all, the 100 ppl or so I'd bring will just be "watching".

Remember, what goes around comes around.

explanations are fun

Metal rock pic - when your watching a basketball game and rooting for a team to win, dont you normally say WE are winning?

Fir3god - Had no weapon, and did NOT skull.

Inter - was in a pink skirt + weaponless :lol:

Watchers giving food - this was before the war, when we got attacked by about 50 random events like dwarves, old men, swarms etc.

the last 2 pics - Oh please, the watchers admitted to giving food? where? Now your making things up, and fir3god was already stated.

Lol ouch owned.

Trying to get out of losing (n)

I thought Gladz were better than that....

denk dont blame td blame ds. Even td is peeved ds did what they did. Ds why you gotta be involved in everything? Its not all about you :roll: and as denk said what goes around comes around.

BK.

screenshot0224va5ni.jpg

explaination plz

provided by bibleboy

ROFLMAO. Bibbleboy knew I was wielding nothing but a rubber chicken, wearing a priest robe bottom/ monks robes and wizard hat that I scrounged from the field.

He attacked me several times and knows for a fact that I wasn't fighting because I only had those items on me and the foot I had to scavenge from dead people (Amazing how good kebabs can be sometimes :oops: ).

He's only trying to put TD on the hot spot, he knows that I never interfered in any way. Lucca13 saw me there if you want proof. One of the times Bibble chased me to greater demons Lucca told me to leave (He can vouch for what I was wearing).

Way to go TD, it was a hard fought War. Despite the large amounts of spectators and the usual DI crashing it was a lot of fun.

Give DI Hell in your upcoming War for me.

:D

Proof? Oh wait, there is no proof of DI crashing because we didn't crash. Please note that there is a difference between crashing and spectating. Not everyone wins so deal with it.

The fact that we didn't win doesn't bother me in the slightest, what does bother me is that people who are meant to be "watching" are skulled and picking up rune on the ground. If you don't want accusations going your way then don't skull, while wearing the opponents cape and pick up rune. I don't have pics, seeing as I actually was fighting in a War.