TD vs GLadz,TD wins

Soultaker_Pk

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So bk is going to call bk to the bk v ds war? Metal i think your a bit confused

Boy has this gotten off topic.

K lets make a new topic, but Denker, we own the pink skirts, get your own. :twisted:

The pink skirts will be in your honour mate.

See, we're nice spectators and all.

I wouldn't mind if you brought 150 noobs with you to watch a war. As long as you aren't taking part in the fighting I wouldn't care.. Doubt Bk would like to have 150 noobs running around when they're trying to box/dot of their defending tho :wink:

Gratz on the win Td :D

Proud Member of DS

Hey once again, want to say, grats to TD. Nice win, awesome teamwork. Nodoubt you guys deserve #3 rank. I KNOW you can go for more!

Also, I wuld like to apologise for spamming your win thread, just glad td winned 8)

sig9qz.jpg

Yes your clan won, but you did not gain any respect from me. This by far has to be the most screwed up rs2 war that I have participated in.

I donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t think I have ever seen so many spectators since one of our rsc wars. In my opinion that was a pretty dishonorable tactic by td. Even if it wasnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t your plan, you did nothing to stop it from happening. Doing a 1 dot then having DS/DI and other random people standing all around it. When our moving box (turned stretched rectangle) wormed its way over and we went looking for you I didn't even think TD was there. I saw a box on my mini map, but then our mass walked past it I realized it was a box of spectatorsÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ Right clicking only revealed spectators from random unwelcome clans and not newbieÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s either, as they were ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅwatchingÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

Hey, just want you to know there were 7 DS members, I asked DS to follow me, and stay with me, the rest of the people were from other clans, and they wern't listening to me, so I coudln't have done jack.

This was the wrost RS2 war you say? I think I read somewhere this was the first RS2 war for gladz? Not trying to put you down, just getting my facts right.

TD didn't use this so called tactic, it wasnt planned or anything! People came to spectate, and pick rune, and video (me) TD were only allowed to attk green capes only, where as Gladz, were attacking 1 iteming people, or 0 iteming people who were not in the pile of the battle. Infact, I DID see some gladz chase, while I was runinng down and getting owned by bible lol :P

TD were just smart and didn't waste their time clear out GD's. Beucause they would risk Gladz jumping in, and themselves wasting thier food.

Also, 1 last thing I would like to clear up - Kidiefence offerd food to TD member's who were victim to random events and some spectators accidentally attack TD, but no one accepted the food.

sig9qz.jpg

lol metlarock, I just wanted to point somethign out.. i found it humerous..

I came on my own free will, bring along a few very well known friends. TD did not call me, I came to video. I would have gotten the video renderd if Bible hadn't attked me.

so you came to film eh?

so i log in at lumby lol. 2 sets pmfg..

then why did u die and loose 2 sets? did u skull?(and pick up a set) or were u such a smart filmer that you dropped all your rune for 2 sets???

I jsut find humor in it

Yes I did actually.

And yes I picked up 2 sets, and died, cause I backspaced and stuff lol - not important. And yes, I did skull on rebirth accidentally lol, ask her yoruself.

Unelss your going to accuse me of attacking Gladz members with my bronze mace? :P

And I think Bible got my kill lol, all tose 13's I got owned :(

sig9qz.jpg

DS didn't crash btw, we were there in pinkskirts and watching lol, our noob dress code, join new clan FoM - followers of Mkatt..

PS: Real men wear pink!

And ontopic, GRATS TD I KNEW U'D WIN MAN!!

lol u named it :oops:

Gladz got put in their place, gj TD.

DI didn't crash, stop making excuses for being beaten.

Even Finaltank admitted Gladz lost, and that DS only made an effect on the amount of TD who lived. Stop crying and admit defeat.

tifsbti6oi.gif

Uhh,, why the [bleep] is zf whining?

Why is gladz complaning bout the spectators?

They where more anoying to us then to gladz as they spammed the chat, hell u guys even used them as a tactic (running tru them caused mass confusion)

Uhh,, why the * is zf whining?

Why is gladz complaning bout the spectators?

They where more anoying to us then to gladz as they spammed the chat, hell u guys even used them as a tactic (running tru them caused mass confusion)

Naw most of us thought the spectators were TD, so we rushed into them lol. :lol:

Gladz got put in their place, gj TD.

DI didn't crash, stop making excuses for being beaten.

Even Finaltank admitted Gladz lost, and that DS only made an effect on the amount of TD who lived. Stop crying and admit defeat.

Did you even read the topic? Cry me a river, please. :cry:

We did admit defeat and on more than one occasion in this topic.

Again, good war TD. Hope to do it again some time. Give DI hell.

screenshot0235dq7qz.jpg

Isnt hitpoints Corr? And Deathwish isnt in TD or Gladz I believe. Mr dirt as well.

Lots of crashers/spectators

[2010] Proud Member of Downfall

[2004-2005] Former Leader of The Unbreakables, Former Member of Corruption, Former Member of 'The' Clan

(...and Anarchy for a few weeks... shhh...)

screenshot0235dq7qz.jpg

Isnt hitpoints Corr? And Deathwish isnt in TD or Gladz I believe. Mr dirt as well.

That's before the war started, who gives a crap? Making sure TD is full on food before the war starts is a bad thing?

tifsbti6oi.gif

screenshot0235dq7qz.jpg

that pic is of spectators, only TD member in that pic is mcoroklo, but he was spectating aswel, he was not allowed to attend the war.

This was the wrost RS2 war you say? I think I read somewhere this was the first RS2 war for gladz? Not trying to put you down, just getting my facts right.

Why don't you go read some clan history and find out, seems like you dont know much. This was not the first RS2 war by gladz and I dont know how the heck you became a leader of a clan without knowing that. You think we just sat around and done nothing since rsc or something?