Seed theory

Illy_Toga

The grand spirit tree thing can teleport us places. If we were to plant one of the "hop" seeds is there the possibility that we could be teleported?

- hammerstone hop could teleport us to an anvil

- yanillian seed teleports us to yanille.

- asgarnian teleport

- wildblood teleport - wilderness teleport or blood altar teleport

those i think are ingredients for alcoholic drinks. hammerstone would make dwarven stout...so on and so on. Asgarnian ale...... hops are the main ingredient in beer. so no, i think you are completely wrong

so what the rest of you are saying is that we wil be able to make our favorite drinks like dwarven stout?

Horus was weak, Abbadon was a fool, but I Karkan, chosen of the chaos gods, shall conquer Terra, I shall kill the false emperor. Under my blood stained banner, chaos shall rule the universe

lol, then there should be normal hops to, cuz i dont know bout the rest of you, but im bored of taking my beer out of the barbarians kegs

Horus was weak, Abbadon was a fool, but I Karkan, chosen of the chaos gods, shall conquer Terra, I shall kill the false emperor. Under my blood stained banner, chaos shall rule the universe

i hope so man, i would love to own a bar where i can invite my whole clan over to drink and gamble all of our weeks wages *sigh* that'll be great if that happens