Thieving Help

Singh

What about 43-53? I cant stand master farmers or sorceress garden >_<

Also can DT be potted?

Sorry for hijack, just don't want to open another thread about thieving on the same page. If the fastest method is sorcerss garden by far ill have to do it i guess

ilovecardj.png

ilovecardj.png

Dragon Drops: 80+ boots, 7 med, 3 skirt, 2 left half, 2 Spear, 2 2h

Slayer: 30+ whips, 4 Bows, 1 Mask, 3 Granite Legs, 1 Visage (Wyverns)

Notable GWD Splits: Bandos Tassets: 12, Bandos Chest: 11, Bandos Hilt: 2

Proud Slayer of 99 Att/Str/Def/HP/Range/Summoning

Also can DT be potted?

Sorry for hijack, just don't want to open another thread about thieving on the same page. If the fastest method is sorcerss garden by far ill have to do it i guess

rofl.

there have been at least four threads about thieving ive seen in the past two hours. seems to be a pretty common question.

im not sure if dt can be potted, but get your thieving up to 45 and start blackjacking. quickest method i know of.

just pickpocket guards. quicker than blackjacking imo, especially if you're good at the whole repeated click thing.

i agree actually. thats what i did, went with no armor no food to the ones in fally and when i died just went and picked up the cash i had. this way is easy. but blackjacking is quicker xp if thats what you want.

but now i should shutup cause im talking too much.

PP is good from 50 to 60, though some people say there are better methods.

As for potting for DT, I don't think you can even start the quest unless you have the minimum requirements.

Even if you can, its potting for thieving isn't such a good idea. I've heard of people breaking 20+ lockpicks and still not opening the chest at level 53.

Air_Dragon15.png

Blackjacking is gone now since the animation with the new graphics take longer and the xp gets reduced. Try PP I did it from 53 to 99 and made around 7m or so. It's great xp and you can make some cash as well.

It's not nerfed, you just have to time your clicks better.

I vote blackjacking to 71/81 then using pyramid plunder.

2dvjurb.png

Also can DT be potted?

Sorceress's garden. I hear that blackjacking got nerfed, in any case the guide on it was closed apparently because of this, but i found it hard and annoying to do anyway.

Do Master Farmers until 45, and then do autumn garden. Once you learn how to do it it's easy.

Hmmm....

I need a new siggy, get round to doing it later.

Probably.