The Get to Know you thread.

silver_wits

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I absolutely love chasing the pets around. I like to think they know I'm just playing, and that they like it too, but even if they didn't I'd still do it. Sometimes I chase them with a spray bottle (filled with plain water of course!) and spray them. I know they don't like that, but I do it anyways!

What's your dream job?

Mine would be making a television show. I'd love to be able to create the world I see in my head and have other people see it too.

Music teacher. I love music, and teaching other people about it ::'

What kind of person are you?

Im the biggest and nicest band geek you will ever meet :ugeek:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I'm one of those weird people that say the first thing that comes to mind, in really bad circumstances, where speaking your mind would only make the situation worse, and also generally suprising people by doing or saying something that helps a lot. I do crack jokes, and I hate crying infront of a lot of people. Also... I prefer looking at pics of the kitty in my siggy, than looking at anything else.. and this upsets people sometimes.. usually boyfriends...

Do you purposely do things to upset people?

I would, but only if the fact that the thing I'm doing is something that I don't think they should be upset about.. then I take pleasure in doing it.

If I do it, its for the purpose of "trolling". Typically this involves going to www.omegle.com, starting a conversation with someone, finding out what they care about, then dump on it. I besmirch it using such illogical and fallacious arguments that any reasonable person would know that I'm not being serious, but if the other person is a hot-headed fool, then I have some fun egging them on.

If you could have anything in the world right now, what would it be?

What I'd like most right now is a bowl of moose tracks ice cream

Agreed! OMG I just agreed with silver at something, beware folks doomsday's near. :ohnoes:

Are you religious?

Not me, I purely believe in things that can be proven and in some things that can't be disproven but some people claim they have first-hand expirience on.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

I'm not religious enough to pray everyday, and not kill people.

However, I believe that nothing is impossible, anything can happen. I believe that mermaids, ghosts, faeries, goblins, trolls, geeks, aliens, talking cats, centaurs, elves, gnomes, boggarts, amniotic fluid, ovaries, flowers, dolphins, sharks, llamas, snakes, silverlight, stardust, magic dust, dragons, fire breathing salamanders, computers, TVs, microwaves,radio waves, gamma waves, newton, etc all exist or existed. and that just because I haven;t seen it as yet doesn't mean that it doesn't exist. However, since I believe that all of those things are real, I don't think i should be too discriminatory and believe that god doesn't exist. So, yes, I do believe in god... but I also believe that god helps those who help themselves..

Do you believe mermaids are real?

well of course numbers are infinite.. but you can;t physically measure something as infinite.. that would just be dumb. just say you don't know.. or the massive amount it holds is too large for someone;s understanding... but nothing can be so big it's infinite.

Do you have allergies?

I don't think I do.

Lets see.... Professor snape, Sephiroth, Drizzt, Kakashi, Gaara, all of them are hot... but... Psycho is the hottest guy ever!!! oh wait.. talking about loving people. I love the cat in my siggy.

Do you make jokes about love? :shock: :?

Dating jokes? Yes. True love? No.

How did you lose the last job you lost?

Well I mowed my grampas lawn last summer and I lost that job because I forgot to go :oops:

In fact, I do have some pancake mix.

2ic8sw5.png

I know vague details about him based on Silver's vivid descriptions.

Well my English teacher gave us each an essay question which gave me a lot of ideas...so I have a lot of stuff torment you with.

Do you think you are more like a crayon, pencil, or highlighter? What color? Explain.

(no joke answers about death7755 etc silver)?

:? ...

Link to Forum Games signature.

[hide=TIFer Quotes]

This lack of discussion value..disturbs me.
English is the only language on this forum.

If you use another language, you need to include a traduction

bgok5jn dsgtalg

Oh wow, I hate everything -.-

Death kinda scares me.

your obsession with phallic objects shows quite clearly in your artworks.

Ffs, someone put this in their sig.

[/hide]