Training Strength via Slayer

SirHartlar

What is the best set-up to use? I can get a Dragon Scimitar easily, and the use of a Zerker Necklace and an obby weapon might be good as well. I'm not sure if I have enough cash for an SS just yet, but that would sacrifice a lot of defence from my defender/DFS. Any ideas?

Saradomin Sword will speed up training but you will need to bank more as you'll have less defence. :?

at his levels? he wont have to bank a single time more

just use bunyip/unicorn and youll be fine, there really isnt a different way to train strength other than using sara sword

Lord_Beloved.png

Saradomin Sword will speed up training but you will need to bank more as you'll have less defence. :?

I kinda figured that, and banking isn't a major problem as I can always bring some food along to supplement my Bunyip. I like the idea of using Obby weps if the Berserker necklace stacks with a Slayer Helm.

If you have bunyip/pony then you should be able to do most tasks with ss without banking, obviously the really hard tasks you wont be able to, but the loss of defence shouldn't be too bad with a healing familiar. Failing that you can use guthans/b2p on most tasks if you want.

Snowjoke.png

I kinda figured that, and banking isn't a major problem as I can always bring some food along to supplement my Bunyip. I like the idea of using Obby weps if the Berserker necklace stacks with a Slayer Helm.

it does, but its still a lot slower experience than sara sword

Lord_Beloved.png

it does, but its still a lot slower experience than sara sword

Ok thanks, I take it the SS is hands down the best way to train then?

They do stack. Because the 20% damage bonus is applied on the final hit, it is better if you use a black mask compared to a ss-black mask.

Be sure to use an obby knife if you do.

They do stack. Because the 20% damage bonus is applied on the final hit, it is better if you use a black mask compared to a ss-black mask.

Be sure to use an obby knife if you do.

Obby sword, not knife.

Amitoz.png

Come to my Clan chat (I'm there if I'm online) if you wish to borrow a Green H'ween mask, Blue H'ween Mask, Red H'ween Mask, or Santa for a reasonable price.