Recommendations for Rev Hunting?

chaolin

I've been wanting to go on a rev hunting trip for some time and I was wondering if anyone has made any guides or is experienced at rev hunting and would like to share a few tips. I know you want to wear d'hide but I don't know what the recommended levels for killing revs are or how to find them. Thanks for any advice!

memorysignaturesx7.png

Revenant hunting in F2P solo is very risky (unless you're like level 110+). You'd might as well be in the middle of bounty hunter with a blue partyhat while having major lag. :( Even if you manage to kill a lot, you won't be able to make much of a profit. You'll be eating a lot of food which will end up becoming a loss compared to the possible loot you can get, especially in F2P. :(

j0xPu5R.png

THe loot is poor but htere is a guide in the AOW, just look. I Couldn't find it but I know it is there, or at least was. Generally wear d'hide and pray. (Both in game and out) :D

Thoroughly retired, may still write now and again

well then get a team, there isnt actually a requirement for rev hunting, lower cb=lower revs.

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

I killed a revenant with my lvl 78 acct...f2p, make sure you don't go too far in the wild so that you get a fair combat lvl instead of a rev ork owning you

Crazeattic.png

99 Fletching - 08/14/08

Fire Cape - 3/7/09

Quest Cape - 12/29/09

99 Defense - 3/17/10