Download Festival (Donnington Park 2005)

Mercifull

I was there! omg i NEVER check off-topic.

I was in Red 4, in the corner, i was the dude with the guitar doing covers of black sabbath all night every night.

Best band for me had to be Sabbath, then Killswitch engage.

HIM were weak for me, didnt play well, not good live. I was impressed with Slipknot, and what was he chatting on about "we're all one big family and we miss clown today" :roll: <--- Thats my proof i was there, couldnt know that without it 8)

Also Anthrax shocked me, dint realise they'd been split up for 19 years.

Download Rocked, End Of.

spritera6.gif

.::Sig Always By Me::.

Also i forgot to mention, before Anthrax they played "blues brothers" as they came on stage 8)

One thing that shocked me was the mosh-pit for slayer...im not the tallest or biggest of people (around 9 stoned and 5 foot 9 inches) and i almost died....and when before Anthrax they showed Pantera - Walk on the main screen, people started going crazy and it wasnt even live, thats a band i'd love to see.

spritera6.gif

Im not supsied HIM were crap. When you get untalented people and then make them play live you end up with a complete mess. I'm glad i saw Lamb of God insead. At least they can play.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

As for the Slayer pits... you've got more guts than me. You know the size of the Slayer fans lol, id be killed if i went into a pit for them rofl. I got owned pretty hard for The Used and im about the same size at you. lol.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I think all the guiness (the Official guiness bar was like....mmmm heaven) made me go into the pits...also i was drinking Black Velvet (cider/champagne and guiness [we didnt have champagne :P ]) so really it was fun, you dont feel the pain until you sobre up :lol: .

Somebody said they saw me on TV, i guess i was on a music channel, being at the front for sabbath must've got me on there :D .

Sorry if i talk too much about this, was best experience of my life (sabbath are my favourite band of all time, never thought i'd get to see the original...)

Definately going next year.

spritera6.gif