Rate My 1st Pixel - Interesting little story...

grandma_twinki

Well anyways, someone in my clan posted his first pixel sig, so I made some CC on the moon in it. So instead of taking my CC he challenged me to make a better one lol. So I just made this :P

MoonTwinkiC.png

Yeah it's a little plain, but it's only because he challenged me on the Moon only.

So any feedbacks would be great :D. Thanks lol.

I kinda remember something about Grandma (its a she..) Twinki being related to Mrxman, like a sister..

So grandma_twinki might be sister of Mrxman, intresting and cool to know about! But needs to be proved! :D :lol:

komododabst3cn.png

I kinda remember something about Grandma (its a she..) Twinki being related to Mrxman, like a sister..

:lol: I guess I'm related to everyone with who I know, we're all one big family in tipit and rs. :lol:

I only have one bro who seldom uses tipit, and he's a big noob who begs for free sig (can't even make my own).

On topic:

Make some kind of glow around the moon, blending it (not with any tool) with the sky. Maybe a darker sky with a few stars, but nice "signature" in the sig. :)

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

:lol: I guess I'm related to everyone with who I know, we're all one big family in tipit and rs. :lol:

I only have one bro who seldom uses tipit, and he's a big noob who begs for free sig (can't even make my own).

On topic:

Make some kind of glow around the moon, blending it (not with any tool) with the sky. Maybe a darker sky with a few stars, but nice "signature" in the sig. :)

I. So. Knew. That. Seriously. Yea. I was, erm, joking..Yes..

Hmm thanks for referring me as an it lol.

Thanks Xman, i'll have to try the glow thing later, and i'll add a few more things :wink:

P.S. I love this little thing... :roll: hehe

You can put a little glow in the name too....

and as MrXman said, in the moon :lol:

Glow in the name? Nah old school's ownage :wink:

Your sig, you choose :D

komododabst3cn.png