Michael Jackson Verdict

Ore_seller

Think of it this way: Whether he did do anything with those kids, he still slept in the same bed as them and openly admitted it.

If any member of the general public that had the same obvious mental problems as Jackson, and admitted to doing the same things he did, they'd be put a way for a long long time.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was very surprised that on all 10 counts he was not guilty! adn as that guy said above, he openly admit he slept with kids in his bed. well im just taking a guess for the future; the press will be allover him..still. saturday night live will be making cracks about him..still. and he'll do something stupid to have more attention on him..again.

Think of it this way: Whether he did do anything with those kids, he still slept in the same bed as them and openly admitted it.

If any member of the general public that had the same obvious mental problems as Jackson, and admitted to doing the same things he did, they'd be put a way for a long long time.

So he slept in a same bed as those kids?! Thats horrible, I think i'm gonna puke. :roll:

Reality is hundreds of times more beautiful and more interesting than delusions. Fairy tales just tend to be easier to follow than the wonderful intricacies of life.