another Avainsies question

iLootChests

I used about 3k bolts in... 8 to 10 hours. So you could go with 1k. But consider tanking them if you have 70-80 defense and bones to peaches.

mrE.png

"We will certainly not be gaining money or members with this update. Instead, we are doing this for the good of the game, which is as dear to our hearts as it is to you."

- JAGEX, December 13, 2007

what is your defence lvl?

you may be better off using bones to peaches but i'll await your reply before lecturing you, as bones to peaches will generally make you more profit.

[spoiler=Sig]oliboli1992.png

Oliboli1992.png

I like to think of the Dark Bow like a Rocket Propelled Grenade (RPG) - you get one shot and then you're screwed.

you may be better off using bones to peaches but i'll await your reply before lecturing you, as bones to peaches will generally make you more profit.

70 u dont need b2p to last long im just bringing monkfish because ima have protect from range on at all times i just wanted to kno about the bots bcuz i wasnt sure bcuz i quit for a while and wasnt sure wat bolts to use

A slaYer KiD.png

Effigies: 5

draconic visage: 1

70 u dont need b2p to last long im just bringing monkfish because ima have protect from range on at all times i just wanted to kno about the bots bcuz i wasnt sure bcuz i quit for a while and wasnt sure wat bolts to use

Why would you bring monkfish when your using prayer? and at 80 range i used about 1k-1.5k mith bolts with 23 p pots and 25 prayer bonus ::'

gabby_air.png

Best tip.it F.O.G. player =)

"No mercy for the weak, no pity for the dying, no tears for the slain"

Why would you bring monkfish when your using prayer? and at 80 range i used about 1k-1.5k mith bolts with 23 p pots and 25 prayer bonus ::'

ima be using broad bolts i guess there jus as powerful as addy but last longer and meh prayer bonus wont be as much but i kno ill last tht long bcuz ive seen lower lvls do this and the monkfish is just in case

A slaYer KiD.png

dang i cannot read your writing.....

no food needed for prayer

prayer only lasts for a certain amount of time while tanking can last forever really

you should have 70 range/70 def if you decide to tank though

i went and got a 800k profit from there drops gwd is alot easier then i thought

A slaYer KiD.png