Special Player Bones

Crim_nimora

It's not really 'quick' exp. Think of the time it takes for you to run from lumby back to the wilderness. You could have killed a lot more things which would have given you the same amount of exp in that space of time. Just seems like a lot of hassle, going from lumby, back and forth to the wildy; just for some prayer exp.

Good point, but level 95s and above would still do it if the xp was high enough, say 500 or so. I don't think JAGeX would do it anyways, I guess I'm just playing devil's advocate :)

lpinkus

i think u shuld get the prayer xp by what lvl they are, ex. a lvl 56 dies his bones are worth 56 prayer xp, and by the bones it says what they r worth so ppl know and can determine how much they'd be worth. unfortunetly with this higher lvls wuld kill each other for fun and collect high lvl bones for massive ammounts of cash

rukano wrote:

how about when you kill someone instead of getting bones you get 'Human Bones' they are no different to regular bones except they are untradeable, so they piled up in your bank. This way it could be like some sort of status symbol for pkers. Like the way a warrior might mark himself for every man he has killed.

Best idea so far, and prayer isn't supposed to be an easy skill, runescape wouldn't be a fun game if every one had protection from everything.

I think that there should be personallised bones when you die, they give 10 times your level in exp when you bury them, e.g. you kill Zezima you get 'Zezima's Bones', if you bury them you get 1260 exp, and you could keep them in a special chest, and show off your collections to other people.

1.) How are players bones any more special than, say for instance, a guards bones or another humanoid-monsters bones.

2.) Having Bones with names associated with them is inpracticle and virtually unimplementable (the amount of bones you own would have to be finite, much like a player list)

3.) My idea would be incredibly easy to program, just add a new item

I don't think people would really mock one another about having human bones. There would be no way to prove who the bones belonged to, so people may brag about how many they own, but I don't think it would be used as something to make fun of people. Also, the bones don't need to give more experience than normal bones, because they would be more of a trophy than something to level up prayer. As for being hard to program, I have no idea how long it would take lol

u know awesome thing would be for pkers!?

bone ring, where u can put all the bones of people they killed and each bone will have their owners names =-) and if u bury them on speacial sementary u get 20x xp as dragon bones lol

Uh.. If these bones existed, they would be really rare, as its hard to kill a person. Some scammer partners would agree to kill each other for the bones. They would sell them. Sorry, but for this reason, im against this idea.

potatosniped6revised.jpg

Sig by me

Powermining to Victory! (80/85)

Uh.. If these bones existed, they would be really rare, as its hard to kill a person. Some scammer partners would agree to kill each other for the bones. They would sell them. Sorry, but for this reason, im against this idea.

potatosniped6revised.jpg

Sig by me

Powermining to Victory! (80/85)

My thoughts:

Human bones - Great idea, but only if they gave more exp than any other bones, otherwise they wouldn't be worth it. Also, the exp per bone should be a flat number regardless of level, as that would probably be way too hard to program, unless they did it like the combat random events. I have no idea if they should be tradeable or not, and people will scam anything they think they can get away with, why should this be any different? As for programming, it wouldn't be that hard; they'd only need to add one new item. Jagex has a harder time introducing new weapons and armor to the game, and they do that every few months.

Personalized bones - Terrible idea. It would mean adding 500,000+ new items to the game for what? Bragging rights? No, this version of the idea is shot down nearly every time it's suggested, no matter where it's suggested, and for good reason; it'd be too long and complicated to program and incorporate into the game for something that would not benifit the game in any measurable way.

--Darg--

cube347.jpg

Part of the Star Traks network. (^^Clicky!)

Irony: An amnesiac rediscovering they have an eidetic memory.