Missing clue data newly discovered info

when it says this

04.05 South 04.24 East The coordinates are located on the small island East of Ogre City, between the spear wall and the dead tree. However, to get to that island, you have to walk around the outside of Gu'Tanoth (Ogre City) until you get to the bottom. Start on the Castle Wars side (West side of Gu'Tanoth) and go South until you reach the bottom corner. Then start walking East. Not too far from the Southwestern corner, you'll see a dungeon entrance just beyond a some ruins near the slope. Go inside the cave, and you'll instantly appear on the island. No quests are required to get onto the island.

Refer to this map to see where the dungeon entrance is -- at the green dot in the bottom left-hand corner. Picture

You forgot to mention that you get attacked by a level 108 saradomin wizard lol ended up kiling it but just to let u know u might wanna include taht in the clue instructions

OTMSigXD.png

that isnt true for all clues i dug in wildy neer agility corse no zammy wizard attacked but i made this post because some coordinates are labeled that u will be attacked and some are not i think that all should say weather or not u will be attacked should only take a few min if this is done that is all

:)

OTMSigXD.png

Any Level 3 coordinates clue does give you a wizard based on wilderness or not, Level 2 coordinates, do not spawn a wizard.

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

The real reason is ... because I don't do very many clues, lol. :oops: (I've added yours and credited you Moosecow1.)

I decided independently to start marking the level 3 coordinates to note that the wizards would attack. Sometimes people don't know or can't remember if they are on a level 2 clue or not (some higher level monsters drop 2's, for example.)

I don't want to work from anyone's memory, so please don't post a long list, but if you actually DO a clue in game and get a wizard, feel free to post and I will add it to the guide so we can get it in 100% verified good shape.

I'm doing this based on the assumption that level 2 coords and level 3 coords are different and never the twain meet - so if that is false, please post and straighten me out!

A new topic is always welcome right here in this forum to let us know anything you find in game. Thanks to all who posted!

gallery_28257_123_2330.jpggallery_28257_123_196.gif

it's a lot easier to get over yourself when you look at intelligence the same way you look at beauty, or height, or eye color: being smart is easy, but being good is hard ... being smart is handed to you, being good is handed to *nobody*.